118 members have voted

1. 1. Are You?

• YES
    • NO
    • ESSINES IS AWESOME

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no reason for circumcision aside from religious and aesthetic reasons, which in my opinion aren't really reasons at all.

I don't know why it's so popular in the US. It's a relatively recent tradition.

It was done to me, but I didn't have it done to my son. I think it's happening less in the US now - parents are getting a clue.

Guest abusivegeorge

Uncircumsized dicks were left that way for better sex, even Yegg has backed me up on that one.

It's like I said, if your circumsized, your parents didn't love you.

Was abraham the first person to do it? Weird old perv. If it wasn't accepted as normal it would be pretty shocking.

phimosis ftw. thank god i have a minor case and can get it out for cleaning. it doesn't come out for boners though. sometimes, someone on the train will stick their tongue just underneath my foreskin into the ultrasenstive glanzular region and it will drive me right off the tracks.

when i was younger i contemplated getting surgery, as the stretching process was difficult. but i persevered.

yo kakapo, thanks for sharing your story. i've always been curious about the difference between wanking pre and post. i'm sure it's a different process. but , is it any worse or better (or is it the same?)? is there a difference?

please answer my question with a video response.

Yes, there is a difference...

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=16838&st=0

I've sent some pre and post op wank videos to Alzado and Keltoi by pm. This should resolve all queries. If anybody else wants them, just register your interest in this thread.

Guest Coalbucket PI

When I was about 10 I couldn't get my foreskin back, is that what this phimosis thing I keep hearing about is? I worked it out using casual bathtub techniques as recommended by my doctor. Now I have a glorious foreskin which is fully operational. I would be concerned about friction issues if I had lost it.

Guest Gary C
When I was about 10 I couldn't get my foreskin back, is that what this phimosis thing I keep hearing about is? I worked it out using casual bathtub techniques as recommended by my doctor. Now I have a glorious foreskin which is fully operational. I would be concerned about friction issues if I had lost it.

Ditto. I remember hearing that my cousin had to have his cut when I was about 8 and I tugged a little harder the next time.

When I was about 17, a friend of mine who had presumably left his penis as a tight, mangled mess through his adolescence was finally circumcised as it scared his girlfriend.

see they do it to babies to stop them wanking because a lot the time a bit of it is required

that's how i started wanking when i was 10. a nurse touched my penis, pulled back my foreskin and said i should do that too from then on. i obliged.

edit: everything in this post is a bit weird reading it back

Someone should make a poll based on this chart.

foreskinchart.jpg

barely nsfw

Some of these are quite exotic.

my uncle ramos thinks he's really great because he has a number 8. i always tell him it looks pretentious.

edit: numbers 5 and 10 are hilarious.

Archived