IGNORED

tori amos - abnormally attracted to sin

Guest IRARI

Guest blicero

lol

it's

The album ... explores ideas of religious truths, a familiar motif of Amos's, and the roles of women and sin in religion.

double lol.

Guest IRARI
she's made some really good albums. but very hit and miss. last album "american doll posse" was total shit. she needs to drop the rock thing. her vox sucked last album too. way too over the top.

i fall in love with artists over single tracks... this happened to me with tori amos over precious things... like crucify too

Guest IRARI
yeah same. the sex was pretty good too but when the touring was too much for us so we had to call it quits.

i'm after your sloppy seconds... would pee in tori amos' butt any time

Guest placidburp
she's made some really good albums. but very hit and miss. last album "american doll posse" was total shit. she needs to drop the rock thing. her vox sucked last album too. way too over the top.

Totally agree, but still I will buy the new album coz I lurve her!

Fuck I am going to listen to everything by her right now non stop.

Guest recycle
we're on again off again. sometimes i would totally pee in her butt, other times i would kick her out of the bed for eating crackers

Id hit it, even with crackers in bed.

YO!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest philia

leaked

the opening and closing tracks ('give', 'lady in blue') are her best songs in a long, long time. unfortunately, like doll posse, this album is very messy, not cohesive at all, and too long. so overall i didn't like it very much. :cry:

for reference my favorite albums by her are under the pink and scarlet's walk

leaked

the opening and closing tracks ('give', 'lady in blue') are her best songs in a long, long time. unfortunately, like doll posse, this album is very messy, not cohesive at all, and too long. so overall i didn't like it very much. :cry:

for reference my favorite albums by her are under the pink and scarlet's walk

oh shhhhhhh iiiiiit

those are my fav two too

Archived