IGNORED

people are weird

Guest boo

Guest zaphod

tauboo you seem to club quite a bit. i imagine you must not be telling us everything about yourself. are you quite well off? tauboo what do you do?

ya seriously, you move from country to country all the time

im guessing your family is well off

and you are always paranoid about shit

is your dad famous?

my mum died from cancer when i was 14, my step-dad bought our house off me and my siblings for less than its worth (but he didn't have to do that). so i've had money that i don't understand the value of and it's almost run out. i have no loans though. i suck.

my mum died from cancer when i was 14, my step-dad bought our house off me and my siblings for less than its worth (but he didn't have to do that). so i've had money that i don't understand the value of and it's almost run out. i have no loans though. i suck.

:(

i was apparently an orphan which gave me the opportunity to work in a music studio for a bit, they stole my cdr of pirated software (i didnt even know what pirated software was, someone just gave it to me) and told me to fuck off after a few months because i fucked up a band recording by having my music too loud and did a jungle 'mash-up' using some trance loops on one of the computers, the track i mashed up was a track by the owner of the studio

Archived