• Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi
dude this is watmm- dont fuck up the board with your pathetic shit, aka weed

its lame - keep it watmm

*the first Chloe S thread*

10-30-11-765967.jpg

Guest my usernames always really suck

seriously though

if I had to choose one annoying woman over another annoying woman, keep Chloe and get rid of weed

Guest joshier

girls dont like fucking idm it's weird and mostly shit music so why are you here.

I expect you are a guy posing as a girl.

Guest Chloe S
girls dont like fucking idm it's weird and mostly shit music so why are you here.

i do actually enjoy idm, thank you! what exactly are you calling shit though, idm or most girls choice of music? your use of the english language is confusing or maybe im just way to blonde! :)

not even close!!

Also i just wanna say that i used to feel bad for weed, there is clearly some deep lying issus with that girl, but now i'd love nothing more than to rip off her head and shit down her neck!!

Guest joshier

no girls allowed.

wierd electronic music was the only place i could crawl to get away from everyone else .. to have my own music i love but no one else like. made it more special i guess. now you're ruining it for everyone like me.

i do actually enjoy idm, thank you! what exactly are you calling shit though, idm or most girls choice of music? your use of the english language is confusing or maybe im just way to blonde! :)

not even close!!

Also i just wanna say that i used to feel bad for weed, there is clearly some deep lying issus with that girl, but now i'd love nothing more than to rip off her head and shit down her neck!!

what got me is when she is sobbing so hard about her addiction and problems associated with it, but then brags about how high/drunk/whatever she is, which is like spitting in abusivegeorge and I's face. I actually empathized with her, but the she shoed us all how fake she was about it.

The funny thing is, when other people talk about their intoxicated exploits, it doesn't bother me.

Guest Chloe S

not even close!!

what got me is when she is sobbing so hard about her addiction and problems associated with it, but then brags about how high/drunk/whatever she is, which is like spitting in abusivegeorge and I's face. I actually empathized with her, but the she shoed us all how fake she was about it.

The funny thing is, when other people talk about their intoxicated exploits, it doesn't bother me.

thats what bothers me to! I'm thinking the reason it doesn't bother you about everyone else is because you know they are not lying about it, i bet she's never even seen a bag of green first hand in her life! it just pisses me of cause she is an attractive girl and could be such a better person if she gave up the attention seeking bullshit!!

for example, she asked for ideas about what to do to make her boyfriends cats feel better at her house, she had a response for every guy that posted something, but when I posted some serious advice, she just fucking ignored it, the reason for this is because i don't have a cock!

like you said sneaksta, cunt!!

Guest Chloe S
no girls allowed.

wierd electronic music was the only place i could crawl to get away from everyone else .. to have my own music i love but no one else like. made it more special i guess. now you're ruining it for everyone like me.

clearly you have more issues than wierd electronic dance music can help you with! Bless ya!

one girl on the board and the place is a fucking mess

this is internet. you're reminding me of Iain c.

there is more than one girl on here to, not sure how many tbh, but i know one is a complete basket case (weed) and one is a bloody legend at posting pic's (yegg) so im not the only one, u fruit loop! :D

Archived