IGNORED

So is it now autumn/winter in the Southern hemisphere?

Guest my usernames always really suck

Spring/Summer sucks ass, too many ants and spiders. I'm a Winter guy.

Anyone south of the equator wanna let me live with them for about 6 months?

It rains a lot in Australia during autumn and winter so spiders come out of the rain and into houses. I was bit by a white-tailed spider just the other day!

you can come live here, i'm in canada but i just want to get drunk and have sex with you in person.

just started getting dead sunny here in the UK, it's been really elating and awesome but i had my first taste 'fuck heat' today. super stuffy and stressed in the office, went so far as to be edgy with the boss and then take an hour out to sit in the shade in hyde park. tomorrow im going to milan and i just realised all my trousers and shorts are black - gonna be fucking hot lest i get some tighty whiteys.

also, music-wise, it dawned on me today that during the winter i'd been listening to lots of uplifting old school hiphop, jazz and frank zappa... then as soon as the weather has gotten good i've been listening to ominous dubstep and thrash metal. subconsciously keeping things on a level plane perhaps.

Guest abusivegeorge

Jorts and Cider weather here in the UK, or for me, complete nakedness and an Ice water with Ice.

Guest Enter a new display name
yeah it's really cold again here... i've actually just got pleurisy again which always seems to be exacerbated in cold weather for me. and it's only halfway through autumn...

Really cold? How cold? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CANADA IN JANUARY OR FEBRUARY!

Guest countchocula
It rains a lot in Australia during autumn and winter so spiders come out of the rain and into houses. I was bit by a white-tailed spider just the other day!

So there are spiders and centipedes all year round in Australia?

Archived