IGNORED

Jaydiohead

Guest thanksomuch

Guest beatfanatic

yeah i heard about this a while ago but I have no desire to check it out

I think Dangermouse did it the best with The Beatles + Jay Z

Guest beatfanatic

@thanksomuch... there are some other mashups albums too. I dont remember the combinations but there are mashups of like The Beach Boy's The Pet Sounds and Bob Marley albums with some other hip-hop albums. You should check it out

Guest thanksomuch
@thanksomuch... there are some other mashups albums too. I dont remember the combinations but there are mashups of like The Beach Boy's The Pet Sounds and Bob Marley albums with some other hip-hop albums. You should check it out

ty

yeah, i'm a mashup fan, not to mention both jay-z and radiohead...

anyone who likes or liked the idea of mashups check your local torrent site for mtv mashup collection 8)

Guest Gary C

I liked the Grey Album. I went straight to the 99 Problems for this one as it's pretty much impossible to make that track sound bad, but wai- It sounds fucking gay. LOL. Fuck this.

Okay, Dirt Off Your Android makes sense, but the DJ ruins it by falling in love with himself (and Buffer Override OMG).

jb7 2 years ago

oh wait i just clicked the link

this isnt the original mash up

there was an "national problems ep" that came out a few years back that had about 5 jayz and radiohead songs

random that it'd be done again, got old the first go around

Archived