IGNORED

Myspace advertising skinny models front page

Guest joshier

I don't get it, when I look at myspace.com I see the celebrity myspace thing, and then and ad for voting for which myspace couple you want to get married (which is a serious wtflol) and then some other bullshit.

I don't see any of that other crap that joshier is whining about.

Companies have advertised booze and cigarettes to minors for ages. This is nothing new.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Yeah, fucking friend whores do my head in, it's like you've got a group of friends you've known for years perhaps, or just a few that you trust, that you hang out with in real life.

WHY DO YOU NEED A THOUSAND FUCKING INTERNET FRIENDS WHOM YOU ARE CONNECTED TO VIA THE GASMAN FROM ATLANTIS.

Yeah, fucking friend whores do my head in, it's like you've got a group of friends you've known for years perhaps, or just a few that you trust, that you hang out with in real life.

WHY DO YOU NEED A THOUSAND FUCKING INTERNET FRIENDS WHOM YOU ARE CONNECTED TO VIA THE GASMAN FROM ATLANTIS.

THAT YOU DON'T EVEN TALK TO ON A PERSONAL BASIS NO DOUBT!!! I'D BET MY LIFE THAT IF I "FRIENDED" THIS DUMB BITCH, THEN WROTE HER, SHE WOULD NEVER WRITE THE FUCK BACK!

FUCK!

Guest joshier
I don't get it, when I look at myspace.com I see the celebrity myspace thing, and then and ad for voting for which myspace couple you want to get married (which is a serious wtflol) and then some other bullshit.

Companies have advertised booze and cigarettes to minors for ages. This is nothing new.

First log out, then click refresh like 1 or 2 times.

Just to further illustrate my point:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=481727217

Just a random blog I found which essentially outlines a girl showing her concern that dietary pills for females advertised on the site that are essentially extremely unhealthy.

http://www.oneweek.co.uk/15/default.asp?pa...OWD300x250MSN_G

Despite the video being fucking retarded and thus, funny - it is fucking stupid that they advertise this what with girls' common self image problems.

First log out, then click refresh like 1 or 2 times.

Just to further illustrate my point:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=481727217

Just a random blog I found which essentially outlines a girl showing her concern that dietary pills for females advertised on the site that are essentially extremely unhealthy.

http://www.oneweek.co.uk/15/default.asp?pa...OWD300x250MSN_G

Despite the video being fucking retarded and thus, funny - it is fucking stupid that they advertise this what with girls' common self image problems.

fucking disgusting. I hate the world. And Rupert Murdoch.

Calm down ladies!! :P

Love you babes

joshier, please come to japan, and i will show the world that is called "junior idol". these are publications and other magazines you can buy in your local 7-11 depecting girls as young as 11 in skimpy bikini's in seductive poses. all totally legal.

i understand what your going on about, but i think you might need a little more perspective of what is truly going on in the world of exploitation.

oh well i don't have a myspace account (which is why that whole "vote for the myspace couple" is weird...)

But the point is that advertisers have always exploited mass media to market shite to young people. And always will. YOu have to change the nature of capitalism before you get anywhere...

Guest abusivegeorge

11? Fucking hell, I thought that was all just a stereotypical way to piss take. Didn't realise it was true.

But the point is that advertisers have always exploited mass media to market shite to young people. And always will. YOu have to change the nature of capitalism before you get anywhere...

true true, but you have to admit, that it has gotten MUCH MUCH worse since the advent of the series of tubes we so eloquently call teh interwebs...

Guest joshier

I'm not saying that in other countries it's less worse but, why should that be an excuse?

That's like saying, oh this murderer only killed 5 whereas in japan this shit happens all the time and the killers take down 20 people! nothing to worry about!

There are worse places in japan regarding fucking children or not giving a shit about them but that doesn't mean we should discard it since it's better where we live.

Guest Iain C

Joshier, it seems like you're obsessed with the idea of children becoming sexualised. Why is that?

Never mind the fact that nothing you've shown is anything worse than what you'll find in a typical tabloid newspaper.

Guest abusivegeorge

Oh god I remember the last time you two were in the same thread, it wasn't pretty at all, and Iain took a wee on joshier, which I don't think ever got cleaned up.

true true, but you have to admit, that it has gotten MUCH MUCH worse since the advent of the series of tubes we so eloquently call teh interwebs...

Advertising saturation has gotten worse, but advertisers have been much more blatant in their markteing approaches to minors. Joe Camel for example, was a direct approach towards kids. And take a look at this ad from Philip Morris: http://www.chickenhead.com/truth/philipmorris1.html

Guest joshier

Well if this is the state of things, then they need to be sorted.

The idea of children becoming sexually active younger isn't a good trend. These things need to be addressed and despite the ignorance and carelessness of most people, I'm actually atleast discussing the matter.

There are enough teenage pregnancies already and it's getting to the bottom of them.

Also, as shown above - it's not just sexual material that's being shown to kids, it's the diet pills too. A total fake product that's only going to make the person who replaces it with their diet - ill.

I know you're (lain C) too fucking obsessed with me not to just ruin every topic I make, but can you just fuck off for once?

I did try to make a new account because of you being so fucking weird and stalker ish but currently there's too many accounts and I was unable to. So just fuck off.

Guest Iain C

I've never bombarded you with bizarre, incoherant and threatening PMs. Who's really the weirdo? I just think you're creepily obsessed with young teenagers and sex, I don't see why this bothers you so much. You look for it everywhere, you invent it and exaggerate where it barely exists. Why does this bother you so much? You say you're concerned about the purity of our kids but the attitude you've shown towards women in your topics here says you're the one who's a messed up misogynist who objectifies women. I just like calling you out on it. It's weird. You're weird. Your topics are creepy and weird.

Guest abusivegeorge

Very true^^, all of your posts seem to be about young girls and sex. Your very first thread was about you and a 15 year old was it not?

Guest Gary C

Joshier/Lumpenprol

:confused:

Edit: I don't really mean that. I haven't the slightest idea who may be a paedophile or not.

Archived