IGNORED

Being kicked in the leg: your stories

Guest Rambo

Guest Rambo

I was about 11 at the time and playing football on the school playground. It was just your run of the mill game of football really, we were 3-1 up against the year 5's. Chloe was stood over by the bench with a packet of mammoth bites and she said something to me as i ran past, but i didn't catch it. She was a dream. Little did i know that in 3 years time she would be sucking me off outside a tent.

I tried to tackle Adam G but failed and watched as the year 5's ran towards our goal. 3-2. Our goalkeeper (can't remember who) kicked the ball long to big Paul with the lisp, he chested it down and passed it to me. Unfortunately i lingered on the ball too long and i was kicked powerfully on the shin by Jonesy, which left a greenish bump for several days. "fuck" i said immediately on impact. Great days.

That's probably my clearest memory of being kicked in the leg, watmm. Talk to me.

I once was at a picnic, and my plate of fried chicken accidentally got knocked off by someone's elbow, causing my drumstick to go sailing into the air, only to be punted by a five year old running past trying to catch his sister.

My leg got kicked, and I didn't even bother to go retrieve it.

Guest David R James

I was walking out of school at about the age of 12, generally happy and content only to get knee'd right in the leg, it hurt so much i cryed, it was by some older lad who was just being a complete cunt. I know who he is and if i saw him on a night out i would happily kick him in the nuts now.

Guest Rambo

come one guys, we have all been kicked in the leg one time or another. It doesn't have to be as riveting as Joyrex's story. Just be honest about the bruising, pain etc

Guest Adjective

one time i did a cartwheel and kicked my brother in the face and my victory streamed out of his eyes and ruined his life

in the leg

LOL! Looks like the guy has down syndrom... poor guy.

poor fella, not only does he probably have the same mental age as the kid, but he kicked him about as hard as a girl the same age.

Guest Helper ET

a little off topic, but karate chopping people behind the knee which their weight is on while they are walking...is hilarious

Guest ezkerraldean
A girl hit me in the shin so hard that my shin started to bleed and I had a scar there for the next half year or so

you should have hit her between the legs, with your liebewurst

just last week i was kicked in the leg. playing soccer at work and some chinese guy (total hacker on the field) kicked me in the upper ankle, leading to a nice purple and green bruise and a sore ankle.

Archived