IGNORED

have any of you guys ever used...

Alzado

the internet?

it's fucking awesome dudes, seriously. there's this page called Google where you can type in something to look for and it will give you like a billion results with exactly what you were looking for. and it can be anything.

i found tons for gaysex, even more for The Beatles. this so rules.

i seriously recommend some computer classes or maybe video professor. i think this is here to stay.

let's here it for the internet!

lol @ how 75% of those tips on the Video Doctor box only apply to a Windows operating system used by a 45 year old man. I feel deeply sorry for any new computer user at age 40+ who does not own a macintosh

Guest Adjective

don't forget that the first lesson from video professor is always free, because he knows you'll be so impressed that you'll use video professor for all your computer learning needs. everyone wins with video professor

Guest Glass Plate

If you have a mac, you don't need video professor. Macs have video professor embodied into their soul.

lol did u kno u can buy stuff off the internet?

really? do the pages give you the phone number for order stuff? or the address to mail your check? i would never use my credit card on the internet. too risky

If you have a mac, you don't need video professor. Macs have video professor embodied into their soul.

No, Macs have a much more trendy "iScholar" which smoothly shows you how Macs "just work", all while virtually fellating you for making the right choice.

Guest ms-dos

No, Macs have a much more trendy "iScholar" which smoothly shows you how Macs "just work", all while virtually fellating you for making the right choice.

Get the iSuck and the fellating doesn't have to be virtual. Best purchase of my-- uuuuuuunghhhhh

I'm trying to use the internet on my TV but my keyboard doesn't have those yellow, white and red plugs. Any ideas?

Guest abusivegeorge

I used to date the internet, but I just couldn't keep up the 200mph lifestyle, the sex was great but the sleep was minimal and often it would turn over in bed and spout the new English dictionary at me, something about google and a whole load of gay.

Guest ms-dos
I used to date the internet, but I just couldn't keep up the 200mph lifestyle, the sex was great but the sleep was minimal and often it would turn over in bed and spout the new English dictionary at me, something about google and a whole load of gay.

Lucky bastard. Internet is so hot.

Archived