(2:39:45 PM) vcoldewey: so i need you to post something for me

(2:39:51 PM) vcoldewey: post in abusive georges thread

(2:39:57 PM) vcoldewey: about how im sorry for being sucha fag

(2:40:32 PM) vcoldewey: and that despite me being a jerk

(2:40:56 PM) vcoldewey: i would like to see him pull through

(2:41:04 PM) vcoldewey: thats all i guess

BooByTRON: whats wrong lady?

vcoldewey: 420urange is posting shit i didnt say

vcoldewey: would you mind clearing it up for me?

vcoldewey: this is what i actually said

vcoldewey: v

vcoldewey: (2:39:37 PM) vcoldewey: dude

(2:39:39 PM) vcoldewey: you can still post

(2:39:45 PM) vcoldewey: so i need you to post something for me

(2:39:51 PM) vcoldewey: post in abusive georges thread

(2:39:57 PM) vcoldewey: about how much of a fucking faggot he is

Guest A/D
Thanks A/D, I did get it mate, but was unable to reply, and needed my Inbox emptying a little, so I had to delete it, and I forgot, was meant to PM you, sorry mate.

Thanks for your support man, it all helps, a lot.

hahah, glad you didn't reply, i listed my email address as "A/D@WATMM.GAY"

if it helps at all, me n manda argued & split last night, and we had so much planned. you have to keep off it for yourself, and not let setbacks set you back, no matter how much they make you want to give up giving up.

so now all my art direction has moved and i want her back as a happy dancing nutjob:/ ffs :]

/rambling

Guest abusivegeorge
if it helps at all, me n manda argued & split last night, and we had so much planned. you have to keep off it for yourself, and not let setbacks set you back, no matter how much they make you want to give up giving up.

so now all my art direction has moved and i want her back as a happy dancing nutjob:/ ffs :]

/rambling

I'm sorry to hear that mate, if theres anything I can help with you know where I am, and you've got my number. It's not rambling, I'm surprised you didn't mention it earlier, a problem shared is a problem halved, stay close.

Guest Sir Winston

Good to hear you are feeling better george stick at it mate and you are in my thoughts.

Guest abusivegeorge
im confused

everyone seems to know one another

Had a lot of support in the last few days mate, texts, phone calls, PM's, it's been unbelievable really, It all properly started at 7am yesterday morning when I had a phone call from Essines, and lots of messages from Obel on the mobile over the weekend, I stuck the booze down and stayed in touch with people sober. was with LUDD and my sister, so yeah it's kinda got really close in the last 48 hours lol. Thanks for your support too I've only just clocked your text, I'm sure the weekend will sort itself out, it's only Thursday lol.

Sir Winston- Thanks mate :).

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, you told me! I did text you back to ask about what you'd be doing for motor mate?

Guest ward

stealing mothers punto 2004? model

i'm looking for a car to buy, a 2nd hand car with a GOOD ENGINE

2.8 vr6 golf `95 £995?!?!

Guest abusivegeorge
stealing mothers punto 2004? model

i'm looking for a car to buy, a 2nd hand car with a GOOD ENGINE

2.8 vr6 golf `95 £995?!?!

Amazing engines mate, GTI engines aren't that great but VR6's couldn't be better, nice power, sound beautiful, snap it up if you can afford the insurance, 95, so it's an N plate right? £995 is a good price as long as the nick is, if you don't find one thats in good nick, and bought from safe hands it'll rape you.

Thanks Stoppit, good to be back mate.

Guest abusivegeorge

I really thought I'd finally got my premature ejaculation problem sorted.

Guest abusivegeorge

Just an update everybody, been reading back through the thread, I didnt relapse untill two days after chloe decided to dump me, just noticed that some of you wondered.

Reading back through all the posts, even though I've said it 100 times already I cannot thankyou all enough for the support thats been given to me, and I don't know really how to say thankyou properly. But it's certainly got me through, going into 3 days sober now.

Thanks again guys and I'm sorry to hear about some of your stories, I think sometimes even I forget how serious it is.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

so is chloe banned now? if not i say we get a petition together and present it to joyrex.

did you get my text george? no reply :(

Guest abusivegeorge

I didn't get it mate! When did you send it?

I don't think shes banned, she doesn't seem to post anymore anyway.

However I'm pretty sure she was ItsMeP, so if the IP address has been blocked then she won't be able to post. Might not have been her, just a thought though.

I didn't get it mate! When did you send it?

I don't think shes banned, she doesn't seem to post anymore anyway.

However I'm pretty sure she was ItsMeP, so if the IP address has been blocked then she won't be able to post. Might not have been her, just a thought though.

I'm kinda pissed she got an eyeful in the pub roleplay thread now.

Guest boo

yea, she was a bit too into OneToThirtySix's penis and mine (especially), in teh pub roleplay thread if you ask me. bit suspicious.

anyway, glad to hear you're alright

Archived