IGNORED

[snl] motherlover

Guest tht tne

Guest IRARI

i had never seen dick in a box until i looked it up after this on saturday, thought this was a lot funnier and more musical

i guess flight of the conchords got their idea for the following song from justin timberlake & andy samberg's collaboration

Guest IRARI
lol, wish the dvd was out cuz i don't have hbo

me too... hbo had the first season on demand throughout the second season's run but both are gone now

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I will say this again about comedic failures, they took a pretty funny idea and executed really boringly.

Dick in a box was much better, both equally funny ideas but DIAB was done up way better, they got lazy on this, you can see that they thought they wouldn't have to try and it would be another hit funny song.

The only part I liked on flight of the conchords bit was the brabara part, the rest was extremely dumb in a bad way, again mostly the execution lacked personality, edge etc.

boring, uninspired failure in my opinion

Guest assegai

I think it's funny but not as great as Dick in a Box.

I fully support Andy Sandberg and their comedy trio The Lonely Island.

most of lonely island's stuff is a bit better than flight of the conchords and this motherlover half assed shit

i got really really drunk for the first time on saturday in almost a year and don't remember laughing at any of the last SNL i just remember timberlake singing too much and not being very funny

Guest IRARI
dickbox and momfuckers did nothing for me; much preferred on a boat:

but really I just watch snl for weekend update these days

see i can't stand seth meyers... i do like the intervening skits though

Guest Coalbucket PI

is there a video? the link didnt work for me so i looked it up on youtube but there was just audio.

this isn't funny

negative nancy imo

I agree with IRARI mostly like ive already said good idea, bad execution

more than music even, comedy is definitely really subjective, I would say their is horrible comedic fails, mediocre mundane comedic attempts and hilarious raw ass if you dont laugh you dont have a soul comedy.

That being said again opinions are like assholes. Comedy is subjective, not everyone has a soul, so not everyone will understand what good comedy is.... haha

Guest zaphod

this just seems forced and unfunny. sorry. i don't normally find musical comedy very funny; i know when i see a guy get onstage at a standup gig and pull out an acoustic guitar i always roll my eyes.

Archived