IGNORED

intercontinental snack exchange

Fred McGriff

timtams.jpg

People go nuts for these things as well. Probably Australia's most famous and popular snack

lol I had an aussie roommate that wouldn't shut up about these things. He was convinced that tesco stocked them and would ask me every time I was going to check to see if they were there, which of course they weren't. He eventually moved back to australia and sure enough one day I'm in tesco and bam, fucking timtams

Also Bob is in on this intercontinental exchange of all things sweet and savoury

Guest Space Coyote

I guess there's nothing really to stop Modey exchanging stuffs with Fred and myself exchanging stuffs with someone else.

Anyone here from one of those American states with the rare Taco flavour Doritos?

here's a question:

Is IHOP called IHOP because they serve pancake dishes from around the world, or is it called IHOP because they have one location in Canada?

"The "international" appellation of the chain derives from its three core crepe-style pancakes: "German" (served with powdered sugar and lemon butter with lemon slices), "French" (served with orange marmalade), and "Swedish" (served with lingonberries and lingonberry butter). These fruit-topped crepes are offered with an egg-and-meat plate as the "International Passport Breakfast."[3] Menu offerings such as French toast and Belgian waffles further reinforce the international theme."

I'll send you some Dairy Queen or Whataburger Fred....

might be gross by the time it gets to you....

just heat it up in the MV....

Guest weed

i want essines to send me a&w

NOW

I'll send you some Dairy Queen or Whataburger Fred....

might be gross by the time it gets to you....

just heat it up in the MV....

btw have u met alysha flloyd and mirelle?

Guest idrn

yeah this sounds fun! i'd be seriously up for this - would be best to set a spending limit though. something like a tenner ($15 or so).

i'd probs get twiglets, wagon wheels, monster munch, jammy dodgers, choc bourbons etc... there are also some cool arab and indian sweetshops near where i live.

Guest 277: 930-933

Tauboo is completely wrong about dutch snacks.

We have oliebollen, tompouces, bitterballen and ontbijtkoek.

All equally amazing.

Oh, and let's not forget het Haagse hopje.

All equally amazing.

oil balls, simplifed mille-feuille, deep fried bread crumbed cat sick, old women's cake (+ with the thick layer of butter is the most disgusting thing ever)

All equally amazing.

oil balls, simplifed mille-feuille, deep fried bread crumbed cat sick, old women's cake (+ with the thick layer of butter is the most disgusting thing ever)

bagsy not getting anything from the netherlands!

Guest countchocula
i want essines to send me a&w

By A&W do you mean the drive-in that makes burgers and onion rings and shit? I am down to do the international snack exchange. I could get some of the best jerky ever made right here in Minnesota plus I know those taco Doritos are popular and I see those all the time.

Guest EDGEY
Not so sure about the chips, but if someone wants to mail me some jack in the box tacos, I'd be extremely grateful.

theres no jack in the box in ny?

Not any more, and I miss those awesomely disgusting tacos. Friend of mine had a brilliant idea for us to drive from NY to NC for jack's tacos, and film the entire trip ala karold and kumar go to white castle... only it'd be 2 white guys in a shitty camaro.

some of the best snacks are made in india. am also up for this if anyone's curious.

hell yes. are you in india now? let's do it.

looks like modey and i are gonna do the deed too. take notes from space coyote modey, he looks like he knows his shit

Guest Space Coyote

Yeah and watch your back, I got friends in Melbourne you snack-package-intercepting mofo

Archived