doing the right thing...

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET
flip a coin

how can i manifest my power animal?

map animals from 1 to 20 then roll a d20

just no

im on your side. i think i found the it, so go with me

Go for the choice that gives you more money. More money will attract a new girlfriend. Problem solved.

i like my gf more than the money

Guest Mr Salads
how can i manifest my power animal?

You must take a shamanic journey. You will meet a great many spirit animals, but not all are for you. You must meet the one who offers you the gift of his wisdom, and you will have met your power animal.

is it required to take a certain drug in order to have a shamanic journey, or can i accomplish this easily wiht meditation?

Can you stop talking like a douche bag and just tell us what choices youre facing?

This is a fucking message board. No one knows who you are.

well i already explained it almost all if you had read it carefully enough. btw your face is a douche bag. here it goes.

choice 1:

stay exactly where i am, a bad big city, not much will change. my relationship with my girlfriend will not change, which is a bad thing, i will continue to have no money, bad jobs, little/weird friends, general unhappiness

choice 2: move to my grandmas house in a small town 5 hours south, find god, find my true consciousness, learn to project astrally at will, not be confined by the restraints of the system, work less, make money on the internet, write more music, which will enter a new level of meaning. it all sounds good, except my girlfriend may not come with me, and so that makes me question my whole quest.

is that clear enough for you mr salads?

I think your girlfriend shouldnt come with you, because astral projection is retarded. Plus youll be living with your grandma, and thats not going to attract chicks.

Sounds also like you dont know what you really want, which is going to make any decision difficult for you. Not just because your girlfriend may or may not join you. If you are interested in changing things with her for the better and want to work on it, then man up and dont run away to your grandmas house. If on the other hand, you dont really care about that, since you have no vested interest in pursuing anything serious, just go find god, astral projection and whatever else you need to do to figure shit out in your confused and scared brain.

if you like your gf more than money, it sounds like you've already made up your mind.

but for real, this isn't a choice you should let others make for you.

In other words: man up.

Guest Helper ET
I think your girlfriend shouldnt come with you, because astral projection is retarded. Plus youll be living with your grandma, and thats not going to attract chicks.

Sounds also like you dont know what you really want, which is going to make any decision difficult for you. Not just because your girlfriend may or may not join you. If you are interested in changing things with her for the better and want to work on it, then man up and dont run away to your grandmas house. If on the other hand, you dont really care about that, since you have no vested interest in pursuing anything serious, just go find god, astral projection and whatever else you need to do to figure shit out in your confused and scared brain.

why do you think astral projection is retarded? you are right in that living with my grandma wont attract chicks, but i am in love my my girlfriend so attracting chicks isnt on my agenda.

it sounds like i dont know what i want, partially because i dont know what i want, not completely. i know what needs to be done, but part of my mind isnt completely convinced. that is where the girlfriend problem comes along. as far as i see, she needs to come with me, because what i know to be true is what i know to be true. i just dont want to follow what i know is true and lose her, or follow what i know is untrue, and be with her. maybe it is my relationship with her that is untrue. hmmmm....any thoughts?

Don't let negative energy into your consciousness, it is a sickness. It will only work to confuse and degrade you.

what about when positive choices lead to negative energy? then what should i do? keep going towards the positive until the negative has diminished? what if that includes the destruction of all of my human relationships?

Guest Mr Salads

why do you think astral projection is retarded? you are right in that living with my grandma wont attract chicks, but i am in love my my girlfriend so attracting chicks isnt on my agenda.

Its retarded because its astral projection. Its a catch 22.

it sounds like i dont know what i want, partially because i dont know what i want, not completely. i know what needs to be done, but part of my mind isnt completely convinced. that is where the girlfriend problem comes along. as far as i see, she needs to come with me, because what i know to be true is what i know to be true. i just dont want to follow what i know is true and lose her, or follow what i know is untrue, and be with her. maybe it is my relationship with her that is untrue. hmmmm....any thoughts?

My thought is, you dont love this chick but if you sincerely do, dont be a fuck up and move to your grandmas house so you can astrally project. Get your job situation figured out first, get an apartment and fucking get serious about it.

Guest Helper ET

but i already have an apartment im sharing with her and 2 jobs. it is the doing of this, that led me to thoughts of escaping. does this change your opinion of me or my situation?

Guest Helper ET

the catch 22 exists only when you allow it to. going astral can only provide you with new insight while in your body on earth. which sounds exactly like what you are describing to me, figuring myself out on the inside

seriously mr salads, if you run off now it would just be lol and totally pointless

Guest 277: 930-933

You've already made the choice, you want to go for option 2.

But now you're looking for people that help you rationalise this choice and justify your breakup for yourself.

Guest Helper ET
You've already made the choice, you want to go for option 2.

But now you're looking for people that help you rationalise this choice and justify your breakup for yourself.

wow

ok how can i either convince her to come with me? or how can i deal with the breakup?

why?

It will be a good learning experience.

there are lots of bad ways to have learning experiences

Guest ms-dos

kidnap/brainwash/blackmail her into coming with you?

or why don't you just astrally project yourself back up north so 'you' can spend time with your girlfriend?

if that doesn't work, project yourself into a psychologist's office and discuss your problems with him.

Archived