IGNORED

Bilderberg

Guest idrn

Guest Rambo
fnord

wasn't actually referring to you btw

plus from what i've seen, Alex Jones is way over the top, kind of a fear mongerer type. Still, i don't get you at all. Why do you need to take someone seriously or not? You need to listen to the information and that's it. It's like you are saying that you need to put the person up on a platform and let them decide what you are going think.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, i am sure there is an elite pulling strings and being "behind the curtain" in this world, but i doubt it's any more elaborate than these people just wanting to stay in power and make sure to profit from it. do i think it's disturbing, yes, but until human greed and power hunger disappears i can't see it stopping.

all talk about some global (jew?) conspiracy and a new world order is definetley from crazy town, imo.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

interesting set of reports. certainly a scary idea - these people getting together to discuss...something with no records. the most interesting thing is how the media ignores it.

interesting set of reports. certainly a scary idea - these people getting together to discuss...something with no records. the most interesting thing is how the media ignores it.

the media's public records ignore it , but a lot of old school and famous reporters are members and make an agreement that when they attend that they cannot publicly talk about what they heard.

here is new quote from the writer of the original articles Ian C posted

I can tell you right now that the argument “If I’ve done nothing wrong, why would I worry about showing who I am?” is hogwash. Worse than that, it’s horse hockey. It’s all about the power to ask, the obligation to show, the justification of one’s existence, the power of the asker over the subservience of the asked. (Did you know that most Greek police don’t wear a number? This is an obligation that goes one way.)

I have learned this from the random searches, detentions, angry security goon proddings and thumped police desks without number that I’ve had to suffer on account of Bilderberg: I have spent the week living in a nightmare possible future and many different terrible pasts. I have had the very tiniest glimpse into a world of spot checks and unchecked security powers. And it has left me shaken. It has left me, literally, bruised.

oh, i am sure there is an elite pulling strings and being "behind the curtain" in this world, but i doubt it's any more elaborate than these people just wanting to stay in power and make sure to profit from it. do i think it's disturbing, yes, but until human greed and power hunger disappears i can't see it stopping.

all talk about some global (jew?) conspiracy and a new world order is definetley from crazy town, imo.

Human greed and "power hunger" are factors produced by the environment. What spurs these people on is the need for money and to stay at the top as much as possible. The money system itself creates this environment straight away by having greed and abhorrent as the dominant values to uphold (a major distortion). So to conclude, the best way to go about conditioning out this behaviour is by getting to the root cause - and that is the system itself - and instead bring about something which is designed for humanity rather than making people work against each other.

Alex Jones is someone I appreciate as far as him exposing corruption - however when someone points out problems you must be sure that they have a solution in place.. and it seems that a lot of his beliefs like locking up the people responsible for the economic problems etc.. will not prove to be effective in the long term as someone new will take that person's place. Again, I relate straight back to my point about finding the root cause so the problem itself has no basis to exist. Using patchwork methods will not work and you will have a repeat episode of the same events continously unfolding.

You can carry on discussing conspiracies - but what people discuss concerning the annual Bilderberg meetings are symptoms of a corrupt environment.

Guest Funktion

i just read this on stanley kubricks wiki page and thought it was relevant

"It is quite true that my film's view of man is less flattering than the one Rousseau entertained in a similarly allegorical narrative—but, in order to avoid fascism, does one have to view man as a noble savage rather than an ignoble one? Being a pessimist is not yet enough to qualify one to be regarded as a tyrant (I hope)... The age of the alibi, in which we find ourselves, began with the opening sentence of Rousseau's Emile: 'Nature made me happy and good, and if I am otherwise, it is society's fault.' It is based on two misconceptions: that man in his natural state was happy and good, and that primal man had no society... Rousseau's romantic fallacy that it is society which corrupts man, not man who corrupts society, places a flattering gauze between ourselves and reality. This view, to use Mr. Hechinger's frame of reference, is solid box office but, in the end, such a self-inflating illusion leads to despair."

Archived