Instructions:

1) Blend 3 Butterfinger Bars with the Milk until liquid

2) Pour into a glass and enjoy

Guest my usernames always really suck

Blenders are not for people. Untie Mr. Smith and let him go

Guest my usernames always really suck
Would Twix bars work?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Do it and report your results. Let the caramel melt a bit first -- too thick caramel might be dangerous to drink.

Guest Funktion

DIS 1 DAE I WETN DAON 2 TEH STOAR 2 BY SUM BUTTERFIGNER CANIES CHOCOLATS. I LOVE BUTTIRFIGNER CANDEIS CHOCOLATS. ESPECAILLY BECAUS HOMER AND THE SIMPSON CREW LOAVES 2 EAT TEHM WITH LAOTS OF DOH!-NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!1!!!!!!!!1111!1!1111!ONE!11111111111!

!!!!!11!!!1SHIFT+ONE!11!!!11!11!!TWO!1!11!!111111!!!!!1!1!!11!!11TSHIFT+ONE!!1!11111!!1!!!!!1!!!!111

1! N-E-WAYZ I WAS ALSO BYING EXTRA 1 CANDIES CHOCLATS FOR MY FRIEND LaSHRAWNDRA DaLaJACKSON-SMITH BECAUS SHE HAZ THIS STRONG CRAEVING FOR 1 OR 2 PIECES. SHE HAS BEEN SO WIERD LATLY ADN I DONT KNO Y. SHES BEEN THORWING UP AND "VOMITING" FOR THE PATS COPLE OF WEEKZ AND SHE NORMRALLY DOESN'T REQUEST "midol" FROM ME DURING HER MONTHLY FRIEND VISIT LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

LOLOLOLOL LOAL. COME TO THINK OF IT SHEZ BENE RLY WIERD EVER SINCE SHE STRATED D8ING D'NEALIAN LaSMITH-WASHINGTON, TEH FOOTBALLS RUNNIGN BACK. HE IZ SO BIG AND MUSCKLY I THIKN ;) BUT ALSO HE IZ VERY STAMINAS ;) ADN TEH OTEHR DAE I WUZ OVER AT LaSHRAWNDRA'S HAUS GETTIN MY HAIR DID BY HER COUSIN-MAMA'S COUZIN (I WUZ GETTIN' A WEAVE-ROLL ;-P) ADN I HERD NOYZES. I HERD NOYZES LIEK U HEAR ON AMINUL PALNET WEHN THE CHIMPANZEE AND THE BONOBO ARE PALYING NASTY OR LEIK WHEN MOM AND PASTOR WASHINGTON-JACKSON-BENJAMIN-LINCOLN-COOLIDGE GO INTO HER BAYDROOM TO PRAE. ADN I GOT SCARD BUT ALSO A LIL JUICY IN MY AREA (U KNO WICH 1 :D) BECAUS IT GAVE ME THE "STIRRINGS" ADN LaSHRAWNDRA'S COUSIN-MAMA'S COUZIN STARTED CLUCKIN AND SAYIN "THOAS CHIRRUNS R GROWIN UP *THESE DAYZE*" ADN SHE SMILD AND JUTS THEN I HEARD D'NEALIAN BELLO "YEAH! YEAH!!!11 YAH1! IM NUTTIN. IM NUTTIN IN THAT PUSSY" ADN LaSHRAWNDRA SAYD "NUT! nUT1!!!!1!!!!!!" AMD I GUES HE NUTTED......

Guest melotronic
does it have a cool effect when you put the liquid on a speaker, like cornstarch?

thats awesome. wtf is cornstarch though, is it like cornflour?

Guest Iain C

Add vanilla ice-cream, and you've basically discovered my recipe for the "sickest" and "illest" milkshakes around. You can substitute any other biscuit or chocolate bar for the Butterfingers. Oreos work really well.

• 4 months later...

After I read this post I decided to import a package of butterfinger out of sheer curiosity. There not available in germany/europe due to the genetic enhanced corn used in it.

I almost forgot about the recipe, but I had a few bars left, whom I blended a few minutes ago and added a cup of coffe, now I'm like :wtf:

Guest abusivegeorge

I have butterfingers. Especially when covered in the juice from a wet vagina. In fact that would work well with milk too. It would taste like a Yakult.

Requires:

1 Blender

3 Butterfinger Bars

1/4 Gallon of Milk

Instructions:

1) Blend 3 Butterfinger Bars with the Milk until liquid

2) Pour into a glass and enjoy

Wouldn't it be easier to buy the Butterfinger syrup and mix that into your milk?

Archived