IGNORED

WANTED

i used to have a text to speech tool for the 48k ZX spectrum that came on a tape with a magazine and said "welcome to spectrum computing" in the most terrifying voice that i have ever heard

jonah barrington's squash apparently had jonah barrington speaking the scores but it sounded like the voice from the spectrum computing tape

i still have nightmares about jonah barrington speaking to me in that voice from time to time

does anybody have a speech program for spectrum emulator ?

i used to have a text to speech tool for the 48k ZX spectrum that came on a tape with a magazine and said "welcome to spectrum computing" in the most terrifying voice that i have ever heard

jonah barrington's squash apparently had jonah barrington speaking the scores but it sounded like the voice from the spectrum computing tape

i still have nightmares about jonah barrington speaking to me in that voice from time to time

does anybody have a speech program for spectrum emulator ?

have you tried Spectrum ZX emulation sites Ludd?

i found a bunch of stuff for the Amiga to make music and sound with using emulators and found software from the same type of websites

Archived