IGNORED

my inner internet has died

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

ive taken a long break from posting, with the exception of a few posts here and there, due to work mostly, and i find it almost impossible to relate to most of you now. i feel like anything i post is fake, like i have to adhere to a certain code in order to fit in, and im not willing to compromise my quality of being to make you laugh out loud. i dont have anything to say about most of the things people are talking about. have i died? am i be dead?

whats happening to me? ive never felt like this long before? now im back and i dont like it. am i dead? can someone please make me a bit more comfortable? you know...make me feel a bit at home

nope, im dead

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps ET should consider keeping his psychological revelations and personal growth to himself, or at least just one thread. He could even call it the "ET's Personal Growth Thread; In Which ET Grows a Little Bit Each Day."

Guest Helper ET

im just a big joke to you all

all of the ones that cared dont post anymore or have lost faith in the heart of mankind

last post

all of the ones that cared dont post anymore or have lost faith in the heart of mankind

last post

Mankind needs no faith, only cleansing. And I was fucking sincere, you assbag. Whine about it in your "everyone is really a figment of my pinky's imagination" thread or something.

Guest beatfanatic

last post

Mankind needs no faith, only cleansing. And I was fucking sincere, you assbag. Whine about it in your "everyone is really a figment of my pinky's imagination" thread or something.

i loled hard at that

Guest Helper ET

for those who are still with me, is there any chance of getting back in once you are out?

are you doomed once you exit? i used to think i was doomed because i entered. oh my god. maybe this is everything i wanted. my dream has come true?

Guest zaphod

scan0041.jpg

i used to think i was doomed because i entered. oh my god. maybe this is everything i wanted. my dream has come true?

Guest Helper ET

you guys are ridiculous. its impossible to even spark a valid conversation about internet absence without a wallop of chimpanzees going wild over the opportunity to spray there imaginative semen over everyones face and then laugh about it

thats right, life is one big joke. when you die, youll realize it was never a joke and youve made a huge mistake, but now its too late and youre going to die

it makes no sense

Guest taxman
like i have to adhere to a certain code in order to fit in

wtf code is that? is it the one you were using before? i almost had it decyphered.

Guest Helper ET

it was never a code. that was the point all along. i was talking in true language while everyone else hides behind this internet identity. it didnt take me long before i realized that the internet identity is impossible and contradictory if your are trying to integrate your internet life and your real life holistically

anyone who pretends to live both lives is only playing a joke on themselves, and unfortunately, everyone else around them. watmm does not exist. it is digital information being processed in a metal box in california. everything you know about watmm exist either in your mind or in the mind of another watmm member, but the idea that there exists an entity outside of this, is just another idea inside of your mind. its not different than a thought, you just project it into this concept of an external area of the world. but no, its just electroic signala interpreted by your mind. essines does not exist. he is a human being living in canada. he only exists in your ideas, no where else

so this thing about me having to adhere to a code of something which doesnt exist, is mushy poopoo

et if you want to spark a conversation about something it might be good to

make a statement

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

r

r

r

r

r

r

r

rr

rrrr

r

r

r