IGNORED

what games are you buying/playing this summer?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
is it called resident evil or resident evil zero?

It's just called Resident Evil I think. I got it off ebay for about a fiver!

yeah i worked it out and ordered it. should be arriving today.

anyone played resident evil 5 yet? trailer looks same as 4 really

Chrono Trigger on the DS

its weird i used to love this game so much, but then once i got the DS version i couldn't get into it. i deleted it from my flashkit before i even got through the first dungeon (the church level when you need to rescue leene)

i think its the anime fmv that got to me. fuckin looks like dragon ball z. i will HATE on that shit.

is this really an issue for you? chrono trigger has always looked like dragon ball z because the guy who created dbz designed the characters for ct... was this an issue for you back in the day before the fmv?

i'm still playing various shin megami tensei games. i just beat persona 4 last night, so now i'm going to go back and beat persona 3 fes (i finished p3 a long time ago, but i never beat fes). after that, i'll probably play devil summoner 1 and 2, and nocturne.

eventually i'm going to pick up punch out! wii and madworld.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
is it called resident evil or resident evil zero?

It's just called Resident Evil I think. I got it off ebay for about a fiver!

yeah i worked it out and ordered it. should be arriving today.

anyone played resident evil 5 yet? trailer looks same as 4 really

GAH played this for 5 minutes yesterday and just put it back up for sale on ebay. horrible horrible horrible. controls/camera angles. seems you can never go backwards.

1 major plus to RE4 was that we'd just got the infinite rocket launcher and my wife just wants to run around and blast people. so now i think i can sell her on GTA.

i have to say Wii Sports Resort looks much cooler than i thought it would be, they even revamped golf and bowling, my family's favorites of the first bunch. and cycling? how the fuck do you control that, pedal with your hands? one of the highest selling games of the year no doubt.

Guest abusivegeorge

COD5 next week, to shoot the shit out of essines and his dad and become the 3rd hero to make up the trio.

i have to say Wii Sports Resort looks much cooler than i thought it would be, they even revamped golf and bowling, my family's favorites of the first bunch. and cycling? how the fuck do you control that, pedal with your hands? one of the highest selling games of the year no doubt.

There's not another Wii Tennis on this though is there? Such a rip, Tennis is my favourite Wii Sports game, fucking love that shit.

Archived