IGNORED

Worst accents

Guest ward

pak?

He's saying 'park.'

i know

i'd expect him to say like pahhhk but it sounds weird when it's not sustained at all

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest countchocula
The Minnesotan accent.

Oh yah!

macy_fargo.jpg

The funny thing is I am from Minnesota and get pissed at myself every time I hold a Vowel.

south african is by far the worst accent

worse than everyone from the UK?

yes

oh australian accents can be quite bad

Whatever dude, Aussies are horrible people!

'cept of course when I am being overly sarcastic and think these two ladies have two of the most beautiful speaking voices ever!

australian accents can sound like honey pouring over my dick

that doesn't make sense does it

edit: it was something i thought when an australian girl spoke to me whilst on e

well that is what I am picturing(honey on MY dick) whenever I hear Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts or Anna Torv speaking, so it makes sense....

Guest idrn

quite like the boston accent, but that probably cause i loved the departed. sounds like a more working class / down to earth new york accent to me.

met a guy from athens, georgia the other day too. now he had a shitty accent.

i dont especially hate it, but apart from harsh cockney i find that most southern accents just sound camp to me.

scouse is pretty camp sounding though, especially in the wirral. if you have a scouse accent and put the tiniest bit too much intonation/breathy campness into your speech you instantly sound like a sexual deviant. so thats pretty bad.

worst accent blatently is brummie tho... or essex/cockney in the mouths of women.

Guest idrn
...cockney in the mouths of women.

I don't know I've always rather enjoyed it.

was waiting for that...

*high five*

quite like the boston accent, but that probably cause i loved the departed. sounds like a more working class / down to earth new york accent to me.

i dont especially hate it, but apart from harsh cockney i find that most southern accents just sound camp to me.

scouse is pretty camp sounding though, especially in the wirral. if you have a scouse accent and put the tiniest bit too much intonation/breathy campness into your speech you instantly sound like a sexual deviant. so thats pretty bad.

worst accent blatently is brummie tho... or essex/cockney in the mouths of women.

hehe, scouse sounding camp? if you say so.

hehe, scouse sounding camp? if you say so.

was that reply intentionally camp, or does it just seem camp cause i'm reading it in a scouse accent

Archived