IGNORED

let's make the definitive watmm pizza

kaini

i'll start

prosciutto

genoese fermented salami (edit: let's just say excellent salami)

feta/small chunks of stilton/roquefort/buffalo mozzarella (split quattro formaggio style)

BIG black olives, pitted and halved

roasted, skin-on-style whole cloves of garlic; smashed

fire-roasted fresh cherry tomatoes and baby bell peppers, roughly torn into chunks, not chopped

extra-extra fresh basil and coriander leaves, straight off the plant

fresh ground black pepper

a light sprinkling of chilli flakes

assumptions

a tomato or other base paste of some sort - imma assume a standard tomato/basil/oregano/garlic paste unless you tell me otherwise.

a pizza cheese. list any other cheeses too, can't have enough cheese on a pizza (as long as it isn't the only thing on the pizza, natch)

if you want to vote for white pizza or halloumi or something, i will count i.e. 'white pizza base' or 'halloumi' as an ingredient.

cheeese snobbery

no wai

let's think of cheese like an orchard. what's wrong with having fresh buffalo mozarella, stilton, roquefort, and feta?

it's like an adult version of when your mom would give you a stripey ice-cream sandwich as a kid.

and then castigate you because lego is expensive, even on your birthday. yay, BLOCKO :cry:

nice one kaen, why don't you have a BLOCKO-garnished pizza with kaini's bitter, alcohol-raddled tear sauce.

you fucking cunt.

edit: lol - wow that was a bit dark so i inserted a lol so you know it's a lol. you fucking cunts.

Thick crust with butter and garlic

Ricotta cheese

Jalapeno, habanero, and banana peppers

Mushrooms

Plenty of oregano

Archived