IGNORED

ghost riding the whip

Guest Drahken

Guest Drahken

Hahaha had never heard of this term till I saw someone attempt it today and wreck their car by crashing into a retaining wall.

years ago, before i or anyone i knew had heard about this, my friend's car broke down late at night. while waiting for some help, a car blasting music with like 20 people surrounding it danced around the car moving in and out of it while it rolled down the road. he was amazed and alarmed at this phenomenon we now know as ghost riding the whip

"Shut up! this is not a racist video man! stop saying balck have money or no! jsut fuck this if you disliek the video and there are not loooking funny for you just get out !?"

The comments are brilliant.

Ha Ha Ha...im sure he'll think twice about doin that dumb shit next time....NIGGERS RULE!!!!

Guest idrn

thats really cool, i wonder what they've got under their feet... whatever it is it must get fucking hot. i remember when my makes first got scooters, we found some feet sized sheets of plastic and had great fun being dragged around a tesco's carpark.

Archived