IGNORED

the next decade has already started

YEK

and it looks like it's going to be a good one. electro dance pop, indie stuff, even watching those twilight stars on mtv video awards the other day i saw a bit of grunge in that main chick, that is def a good thing. the fashion, while some very bad is cool cause it is alll over the map, anything goes, that's a good thing i think.

anyways i think i can predict what the next decade will be like, a la popular culture.,

word. sorry, the rant

discuss

Guest abusivegeorge
anyways i think i can predict what the next decade will be like, a la popular culture.,

word.

This should be your next post, sini style.

I definitely like where dance music is going right now. Maybe more obscure electronic music will get some more attention, a la the early to mid 90's.

Guest hahathhat

i've been staring at my collection of DANCE MUSIC albums, and they haven't moved an inch all day.

Guest abusivegeorge

Sorry yek my posts are pretty non contributory, having a bad week and being a bit of a cunt, my apologies.

Guest abusivegeorge

Rhythm is a dancer-Snap.

But I'm really hoping you weren't being serious lol.

Guest Rambo

i see a salsa decade emerging. The next decade will be nothing but salsa and speech recognition.

Archived