IGNORED

Happy Birthday BCM

Guest abusivegeorge

Happy Birthday, Deeping Brother!

image5176.JPG

i did some extremely strong blotter acid in the little park just kind of opposite here (St. Guthlac's church). they had a Flintstones design on them. me and my mate saw a group "Libby's" hallucination. (Libby's being the makers of soft drinks "Um Bongo" and "Moonshine"). we saw a continuous, undulating pattern of interlocked Libby's logo's covering the entire sky. a bit like the northern lights but with more PR input.

Happy Birthday, Deeping Brother!

image5176.JPG

i did some extremely strong blotter acid in the little park just kind of opposite here (St. Guthlac's church). they had a Flintstones design on them. me and my mate saw a group "Libby's" hallucination. (Libby's being the makers of soft drinks "Um Bongo" and "Moonshine"). we saw a continuous, undulating pattern of interlocked Libby's logo's covering the entire sky. a bit like the northern lights but with more PR input.

wow we are all super proud about your little anecdote

, but that has nothing to do with the best thing since rephlex. I saw your little halo shit emoticon and it does absolutely nothing to me. you make me feel dead inside.

Archived