IGNORED

Fluke

Guest assegai

lol this was one of the first cds i bought....i remember hearing absurd in a volkswagon jetta commercial.

dont really dig it nowadays, but there was one track on that album called sister moon i think, that I still dig on.

lol this was one of the first cds i bought....i remember hearing absurd in a volkswagon jetta commercial.

dont really dig it nowadays, but there was one track on that album called sister moon i think, that I still dig on.

Yeah I totally remember that commercial with the spinning Jetta, when I first really started getting into electronic music. Would have fit right in on the Hackers soundtrack, lol.

Guest Enter a new display name

Same here, lol. "Electric Blue" off Puppy contains great moments, though.

Guest 277: 930-933

I own that cd that is in the first post and every track has at least one element that makes me dislike it.

Even though I have a weakness for trancey 90s stuff, Sasha and Digweed did some great mixes.

Rabbit in the moon's OBE is an awesome track.

OMG.

Archived