IGNORED

This guy at work only tucks the front of his shirt in

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

A friend just told me people do this so the belt doesnt tear up their belly hair.

Still though. Thats not an excuse. Figure another way around that problem instead of making it everybody else's problem when they have to see that shit.

start calling him "tucker"

oh man lol

Guest Adjective

i was at some nazi's house where we had to take our shoes off. i hadn't done laundry in so long that i could only find one clean sock. rather than going barefoot i decided that at least one of my feet would be comfortable and went with a single. so when i got there i announced my love for "one sock day" and asked if it was too late to celebrate. that made it humorous and then no one cared.

what i'm saying is maybe you need to bring your A game to work. elevate yourself to a mildly cool status over the next few months and sneak your way around the perimeter of the office cool circle. i'm willing to bet he's got an ongoing joke with david, greg, natalie from accounting, and terry probably? -related to the shirt situation and because you're such a shy fag you're totally out of the loop. what if you did actually bring it up to him and he'd be all like "this dude has no fucking clue. yeah, salads by the window... i don't know ... olszewski i think"

don't fuck up man, take your time. i think greg would be your best "in" so chat him up about something on monday.

A friend just told me people do this so the belt doesnt tear up their belly hair.

Still though. Thats not an excuse. Figure another way around that problem instead of making it everybody else's problem when they have to see that shit.

If that were the case, I think tucking in the whole shirt would take care of that too.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

make some official looking signs and stick them up around the office saying "Important Notice: All employees must ensure that their shirts are completely tucked in or completely untucked. if this rule is broken then you will look like a bender."

Benedict, i'm sure when you weren't american and were in school, and a teacher would shout at you to tuck your shirt in, you'd just tuck in at the front and pretend to tuck at the back like i did

Benedict, i'm sure when you weren't american and were in school, and a teacher would shout at you to tuck your shirt in, you'd just tuck in at the front and pretend to tuck at the back like i did

actually i went to a none compulsory uniform school but my mom made me wear it so the teachers didnt say shit tome because at least i was wearing it and they knew i'd be getting bullied to fuck too

Guest Mr Salads
i was at some nazi's house where we had to take our shoes off. i hadn't done laundry in so long that i could only find one clean sock. rather than going barefoot i decided that at least one of my feet would be comfortable and went with a single. so when i got there i announced my love for "one sock day" and asked if it was too late to celebrate. that made it humorous and then no one cared.

what i'm saying is maybe you need to bring your A game to work. elevate yourself to a mildly cool status over the next few months and sneak your way around the perimeter of the office cool circle. i'm willing to bet he's got an ongoing joke with david, greg, natalie from accounting, and terry probably? -related to the shirt situation and because you're such a shy fag you're totally out of the loop. what if you did actually bring it up to him and he'd be all like "this dude has no fucking clue. yeah, salads by the window... i don't know ... olszewski i think"

don't fuck up man, take your time. i think greg would be your best "in" so chat him up about something on monday.

Fuck i didnt think about this. its the kind of paranoia I could use around the office though. Get me sharp for my A game.

If that were the case, I think tucking in the whole shirt would take care of that too.

See thats true. Thats totally fucking true. What a dipshit

Guest Mr Salads
make some official looking signs and stick them up around the office saying "Important Notice: All employees must ensure that their shirts are completely tucked in or completely untucked. if this rule is broken then you will look like a bender."

lol or "you will be named Tucker for one month starting the moment the rule is violated"

Guest zaphod

invite him out for a stroll after work. give some homeless people polo shirts and have them tuck into the front, untuck in the back. wander down the street with him, pointing out the homeless. talk about the economy being bad. make a sweeping gesture at the skyline and say that no one ever got anywhere in this city doing it half assed. slap him on the back, then look him straight in the eye and say you gotta do it all the way, or not at all.

Guest Mr Salads
invite him out for a stroll after work. give some homeless people polo shirts and have them tuck into the front, untuck in the back. wander down the street with him, pointing out the homeless. talk about the economy being bad. make a sweeping gesture at the skyline and say that no one ever got anywhere in this city doing it half assed. slap him on the back, then look him straight in the eye and say you gotta do it all the way, or not at all.

Today he came in wearing a regular t shirt that barely sits above his pants and he managed somehow to tuck the front of it into his pants.

I swear to god.

in his honour i'm going to do the half-tuck myself today.

feels good at the front and at the back i got some air ventilation but the sides feel weird where the change happens

Guest zaphod

this guy i knew in college would half tuck his shirt but he'd do it on one side rather than the front. he'd usually do it with shorts and a tshirt. hangin out.

Guest Iain C
this guy i knew in college would half tuck his shirt but he'd do it on one side rather than the front. he'd usually do it with shorts and a tshirt. hangin out.

Tucking in a t-shirt should be grounds for being BANNED FROM CLOTHES FOR LIFE.

Guest Mr Salads
now that you brought this up i see it everywhere. fuck.

Is this spreading? Holy shit.

Guest Iain C

Tucking in a t-shirt should be grounds for being BANNED FROM CLOTHES FOR LIFE.

I've thought about the implications of this and I no longer think it's a good idea

Archived