IGNORED

This guy at work only tucks the front of his shirt in

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

start tucking in the back of your shirt and untucking the front. wear the shorts and a long sleeve shirt. contrasting colors. always stay at least ten feet away from him. accidentally bump into him, then start shouting "NO, OH SHIT, NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD, STUPID STUPID STUPID" and then curl into a fetal position.

Guest abusivegeorge
start tucking in the back of your shirt and untucking the front. wear the shorts and a long sleeve shirt. contrasting colors. always stay at least ten feet away from him. accidentally bump into him, then start shouting "NO, OH SHIT, NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD, STUPID STUPID STUPID" and then curl into a fetal position.

and start touching his cock.

Guest abusivegeorge

If I don't tuck in my shirt in the back, then I must tuck in my shirt in the front. Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

lol

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the front tuck reveals the package nicely. its like girls wearing V necks and necklaces pointing towards cleavage.

Guest Mr Salads

lol i love the myspace. holy shit

This guy at work...

Current mood: confused

...scares me. He's always staring at me. He usually looks at my crotch. It's really awkward. Like, if he has something he wants to say, he should just say it. Not stare at my crotch with his wild eyes. He's always on the internet. It's weird, I swear he posts on some kind of forum. It's probably a fetish forum, like a forum for eating people's trash or something. Or maybe he picks up guys on craigslist. What a fucking weirdo. He listens to terrible music too.

I dunno. Maybe I'll invite him out with us after work. I feel kind of bad, he never comes out. He just goes back to his lonely little apartment. Maybe he just wants to be friends. Or he's kind of autistic or something. Maybe we could take him to vegas next weekend, count cards.

Shit, he's staring at me.

Archived