IGNORED

fjorts

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

its a sweltering day and you can't cool down. a brainwave! slip your jorts into the freezer for 30+minutes then retrieve and wear. imagine the cooling sensation on your cock and balls and ass.

fjorts!

[i dreamt about fjorts]

Guest Iain C

That is a fantastic idea and I would try it if it wasn't miserable, cold, overcast and drizzling in London.

One of the most comfortable and lovely things a person can do is to put on an entire suit of freshly washed clothes (or just underwear if you're cheap) directly from the tumble drier. It's a feeling like no other.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

first person to do this and post photos wins a secret awesome prize sent to you by fred mcgriff

Guest abusivegeorge
first person to do this and post photos wins a secret awesome prize sent to you by fred mcgriff

A popsicle in the ass?

Guest Stoppit

how would the photo prove that the jorts had been frozen before wearing?

I think there needs to be an extreme close-up showing frosting around the scrotal area

Guest abusivegeorge
how would the photo prove that the jorts had been frozen before wearing?

I think there needs to be an extreme close-up showing frosting around the scrotal area

This is my point, it would be far easier to prove a popsicle in the ass.

Guest Iain C

I'll do this tomorrow if you like. I'll put my jorts in the freezer tonight, and wear them tomorrow, and take pictures of the whole process. But I would actually like a prize if you've got anything going spare.

Guest Iain C

I don't really care if it ruins the jorts, they were £10 jeans. I could always make new jorts!

I've got a lot of jeans

why would it ruin them

well, give it a go. seeing as they weren't £300 jeans you've made jorts out of.

Guest Iain C

OK, the jorts are in the freezer, nestling next to a Dr. Oetker. I hope we've got warm weather tomorrow, because my nards are going to get mighty cold.

Guest Iain C

It's funny this thread should be bumped, because I do actually have a fjorts update.

When I posted my last replies, it was quite late in the evening and I'd been getting stoned all day. Naturally, I completely forgot about the jorts in the freezer until about 10.30 PM last night! I'm away for the weekend (AGAIN) going to family wedding in Manchester, and I was sitting in the pub with Gary C and some others when my phone rang. It was my housemate's Sri Lankan girlfriend, who in heavily accented, highly bemused and very frightened-sounding English asked me if I knew anything about the pair of jorts languishing in the freezer. I guess as a collector of jeans (About 12 pairs at last count) I was always going to be the culprit, but she was alone in the house all night and had managed to convince herself somehow that some pervert had broken into the house and left skimpy clothes hidden in the freezer as some kind of sick and threatening sexual gesture. She wasn't far wrong, except I don't have to break into the house because I already have keys.

I briefly explained to her the experiment and that I'd simply forgotten to take them out, but for some reason she didn't sound very reassured, and actually sounded slightly more bemused and threatened than before. But that's the price you have to pay when you live with a hardcore jorts enthusiast. I instructed her to leave the jorts in the freezer as I still intend to wear them. I get back to the house on Sunday; and after a long, hot and sweaty train journey down from Manchester there's nothing I'll enjoy more than slipping into a pair of frosty, ice-cold jorts. My jorts.

Bonus picture of the jorts in the freezer on day one:

dsc00606wmv.jpg

Archived