IGNORED

i peed the bed a little today

Guest Helper ET

Funny, I just did this about a week ago (dreamed that I needed to pee, let a bit of pee out, woke up, and realized I had wet the front of my underwear)

yeah but the difference is youre are like twice my age so youre basically an old man. but hi five for us peeing our beds together

If being 35(6) is old, then you're half dead already

Guest Helper ET
Funny, I just did this about a week ago (dreamed that I needed to pee, let a bit of pee out, woke up, and realized I had wet the front of my underwear)

yeah but the difference is youre are like twice my age so youre basically an old man. but hi five for us peeing our beds together

If being 35(6) is old, then you're half dead already

and youre almost dead

the last time i peed the bed i dreamt i was riding a bike on a cliff and the only way to power the bike was to pee as hard as i could. best bike ever.

Guest Helper ET
the last time i peed the bed i dreamt i was riding a bike on a cliff and the only way to power the bike was to pee as hard as i could. best bike ever.

were you sitting backwards on the bike? this would make sense, as it could have acted as a type of propulsion system, similar to a water hose flailing around with all the pressure inside

Guest Helper ET
just kidding joyrex, youll live long...youll live long

Gosh, I hope not

thats the spirit! cmon, dont be a suicider. the one retarded thing none of them seem to understand is that once youre dead, there will be no "you" to recognize that all the pain is gone. its not pain relief, its life relief. on the premise of OBEs and NDEs, youll at best find yourself outside of your body feeling the exact same way about your existanbce as you do now

...and here i am trying to tell you how to live your life

Guest hahathhat

Gosh, I hope not

thats the spirit! cmon, dont be a suicider. the one retarded thing none of them seem to understand is that once youre dead, there will be no "you" to recognize that all the pain is gone. its not pain relief, its life relief. on the premise of OBEs and NDEs, youll at best find yourself outside of your body feeling the exact same way about your existanbce as you do now

nothing screams "i'm a serious philosopher" like wetting the bed after six morning beers

Guest Helper ET

Gosh, I hope not

nothing screams "i'm a serious philosopher" like wetting the bed after six morning beers

Einstein too had a penis to urinate

Guest my usernames always really suck

I tend to wet the bed on the first time I go to sleep after traveling several timezones.

Guest abusivegeorge
as far as im i concerned, i've just pwned everyone here. Any challengers?

Yeah I wee'd my bed deliberately a couple of times as an ADULT PWN RAMBO PWN.

Archived