IGNORED

please help me with my computer problem

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

ok so i downloaded total recorder, its one of those "record what you hear" programs. anyway, even since i opened it and fittled around with the setting, it has messed up the audio in my computer. i can listen normally, but when i hit record to sing into my mic or something, there is this fast delay following all sound. and if i turn my levels up too high i get horrible feedback. i am desperately trying to fix this, ive tried undoing all the setting in total recorder, but it is like it re-routed all audio signals to gay. any help would be awesome. thanks watmm

Guest Helper ET

ok ive returned all settings back to default and still the tragedy continues

fixed it...lugnut

mod please delete

First you should read the rules, if that doesn't fix the issue then disconnect all cables from your PC, use scissors or a similar sharp blade to sever your phone line, sell all your belongings and move to Switzerland to enrol yourself in a voluntary euthanasia program.

Guest Helper ET

there should be a universal website that everyone goes to, and if a new piece of software comes out, they must register with this website and have staff available at message boards to answer any questions from customers

Reboot your audio mode kernel to node 8080. You'll find this (of course) in the Advanced section of the Boot Parameter tab when you right click on the $GUESTPARAMETER icon in your Windows directory.

Guest Helper ET

thats like telling tauboo he posts too much. its just my way, and im not really bothering anyone except people who like to play police on everyone they disagree with. i do what i want

oh and in case people havent read upwards, ive fixed the problem now. thanks anyway

How to record what you hear:

Go to the recording mixer in windows and select "stereo mix" as the recording source.

Except not all sound cards have that feature (my Echo Audiofire certainly doesn't, which is why I too use Total Recorder)

Archived