IGNORED

Biggest anti-climax experiences

Guest joshier

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's probably thinking how disgusting the whole act of exchanging bodily fluids is, and that he's let himself down joining the rest of the plebs of society who procreate willy nilly.

Guest ezkerraldean

i didn't jizz the first two times. but she jizzed twice, each time. wicked

true story

Guest joshier

Getting in a car for the first time, hitting the pedal all the way and realising most cars are fucking slow. Major let down

that's not the idm way marf

that is exactly the idm way

unless you're hardcore idm, a pure blood; if that's the case then this situation just doesn't exist in any capacity.

Guest ezkerraldean
My biggest anti-climax is hearing loss. My head is a swarm of crickets and hissing pressure cookers. I have to get a repeat from people sometimes up to 2 or 3 times. My doctor said "I could make you a hearing aid but I don't think it would help." wtf? fml. I'm 30. What's 40 gonna be like? WHAT?OKAY!
i've got that shit now and i'm 21

yea I hate aging. My sleeping patterns suck so bad now that im older. I use to be able to sleep 10 -12 (if needed) hours straight thru no wake ups in between. Now i cant help but wake up a couple times, but the most fucked up part is the waking up feels completely natural. I AM CHANGING!!! I need a god to pray to.

i hear that

not being able to cum sucks but if you hit that sweet spot where you've imbibed enough drink/drugs that you can, but it takes fucking ages, you can have a lot of fun with a girl :devil:

not being able to cum sucks but if you hit that sweet spot where you've imbibed enough drink/drugs that you can, but it takes fucking ages, you can have a lot of fun with a girl :devil:

this

Guest abusivegeorge

I like to cum once, real hard, and then continue having sex, because it takes me a while to cum, and the "girl" usually gets 2-4 orgasms before I cum again. This is fantastic stuff.

Archived