IGNORED

Being Friends With Mostly Girls

oyster

Kan het dat je geen clitoris hebt??

Ik vind m namelijk echt niet , wat ik ook probeer, mn vriend vind hem ook niet.. ( voel niets + zie niets in de spiegel)

en naar de beschrijvingen van iedereen blijkt het dat je het dus echt wel weet als je klaarkomt.

Wel, dan ben ik nog nooit klaargekomen dus volgens mij...

En dit vind ik gewoon zo kut voor mezelf én voor mijn vriend, die erg lief is en het toch steeds weer probeert.

Alsjeblieft, zet hier nu geen stomme onnozele commentaar op, dit forum is bedoeld om elkaar te helpen denk ik !

Bedankt xx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Can it that your no clitoris have?? I find not m namely really, what I try also mn friend find him also not.. (Feel nothing + see nothing in the mirror) and to the descriptions of everybody appeared it that you it thus truly knowledge as you finish. Well, then I am never finished yet thus according to me... And this find I usual so cunt for myself én for my friend, that is very dear and tries it really always again. No dumb foolish comment please, set on this now on, this forum has been meant to help each other think I! Thanks xx

To put it frankly.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fucking Italian lol

Just for the record I can speak fluent Dutch and German, so I translated as he wrote it word for word, I did not sentence, paragraph or phrase it though. So it's kind of half right, just needs re-ordering because their tense is different to ours.

Fucking Italian lol

Just for the record I can speak fluent Dutch and German, so I translated as he wrote it word for word, I did not sentence, paragraph or phrase it though. So it's kind of half right, just needs re-ordering because their tense is different to ours.

really? i can't speak fluent dutch

Guest Rabid
Fucking Italian lol

really? i can't speak fluent dutch

Wat spreekt u dan?

Of was je met de pissen?

It's all French to me.

Guest abusivegeorge
Of was je met de pissen?

rofl

i know what you meant, but it sounds like: "Or do you wash with the pissing?"

Damnit I haven't practiced any Dutch now for about 6/7 years! Need to touch it up.

Guest abusivegeorge
yeeeeees

(thanks for the bday txt btw =])

lol

No worries man, hope you enjoyed it :).

on a more serious note, i completely agree with xxx that you can not be friends with a girl if there's sexual interest involved. it just doesn't work. it looks like i'm about to lose a good friend because we both fancy eachother but she is in a relationship with someone, and it sucks because i know i'll just get hurt if our 'friendship' carries on, but at the same time i don't want it to be like this because i really care for her.

FML

Guest abusivegeorge
on a more serious note, i completely agree with xxx that you can not be friends with a girl if there's sexual interest involved. it just doesn't work. it looks like i'm about to lose a good friend because we both fancy eachother but she is in a relationship with someone, and it sucks because i know i'll just get hurt if our 'friendship' carries on, but at the same time i don't want it to be like this because i really care for her.

FML

Going through same thing here at the mo, she doesn't have a Bf but shes really interested in another guy, and like you it just wouldn't work, but the friendship is hurting me.

FUCKOURLIVES

Archived