IGNORED

Being Friends With Mostly Girls

oyster

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
i have quite a few girl mates who i definetely would, but i just kinda get on with it because they are sound anyway.

Yeah thats what I mean, you would do them if the chance arises but it's not like the only thing on your mind, because you are friends and thats kool.

A couple of years ago I hung out with 4 girls all the time.

I lost my sense of humor and nothing excited happened in my life.

Lesson learned.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
there were times when i would talk with female friends and i would think to myself "she'd look good with my dick in her mouth!" then lol... they'd be like "what? why are you laughing?" and i just continue with the conversation and shit... i do this with the nurse at the chiro everytime i see her!

funniest post

i have quite a few girl mates who i definetely would, but i just kinda get on with it because they are sound anyway.

Exactly -- it's possible, but you have to be a rather mature dude, which rules out most of us.

Guest Babar

Thanks to my studies, we're 4 guys among 50 girls, but they are mainly acquaintances to me.

i used to have a real female friend though, someone i was close enough to talk about anything (anything). One day she offered me to have a tea at her house, but she stepped down. Same thing the next week. THen the next week i got a letter in my mailbox from her (!) : "I'm a girl, you're a boy, blablablabla, hence we cannot get together anymore". :confused:

Guest abusivegeorge
have a tea at her house

You clearly misunderstood what she meant, she wanted to you to HAVE A TEA, at her house

:wink:

Archived