IGNORED

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

Rubin Farr

as far as i'm concerned, they ruined the entire series with the horrific ending. nothing came together, it was very rushed and had bad writing all around, all the 'series-long' mysteries came to very unsatisfying conclusions and a ton of things didn't make a lot of sense. the point of 'the plan' is to fill up a HUGE amount of plot holes, but really after the beginning of the third season the show just lost direction and just fell apart. the show made you think they knew what they were doing and where they were going...except they didn't and made everything up as they went along. it used to be one of my favourite series, maybe i'll change in the future but i doubt it. lots of disappointment all around

• 11 months later...
Guest inteeliguntdesign

i've just watched most of it, missed the first couple of minutes. i still have a soft spot for bg, even though it got a bit poor towards the end. but i didn't mind too much. i mainly wanted closer. but this was really disappointing, even more so that the show's ending. it ruined all those mysterious bits of galactica, the bits that got your imagination going, by filling them in with really mundane explanations. imagine yourself as a 3 year old child incredibly excited about santa clause and then your uncle pops in one day and tells you it's always been your drunken father in a suit, you stupid prick, and and there's no tooth fairy either, oh and god doesn't exist. the plan was a bit like that, but more dull.

yeah completely forgot about this.

as far as i'm concerned, they ruined the entire series with the horrific ending. nothing came together, it was very rushed and had bad writing all around, all the 'series-long' mysteries came to very unsatisfying conclusions and a ton of things didn't make a lot of sense. the point of 'the plan' is to fill up a HUGE amount of plot holes, but really after the beginning of the third season the show just lost direction and just fell apart. the show made you think they knew what they were doing and where they were going...except they didn't and made everything up as they went along. it used to be one of my favourite series, maybe i'll change in the future but i doubt it. lots of disappointment all around

you could be talking about lost lol.

it was all of the above but worse. BSG's ending was genius compared to what they came up with in lost.

Archived