IGNORED

share something quirky/peculiar that bothers/unsettles you.

Plum

Sandpaper touching skin.

KETCHUP. I hate it so much. If someone were to squirt ketchup on me I'd wanna kick their arse. Unless it is a girl, in which case I'd squirt mustard on her. Ketchup seriously scares me.

Dry hands. :(

The feeling I get when I listen to music for many hours on my iPod. Blech. But podcasts don't do that (I think).

The post-nap feeling that changes how the rest of the day feels.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dry hands. :(

FUUUCK ME I HATE THAT SHIT SOOO MUCH.

I need to have moisturizer on me at all times because I have really dry skin so every time I wash my hands they get squeaky clean and I can't fucking deal. Seriously, if I am at work and I don't have moisturizer I either don't wash my hands or if I forget and wash them then I go home to get moisturizer

Guest Babar

There is moisture in the optical line going from my house to the local DSLAM to the rest of the internet. Consequently half the packets i emit are lost (tells me ping), and i have an average bandwith of 2,3 kB/s (19kbps). Remembers me the good old times when i had a 56k connection, but in worse.

i fucking HATE the phrase 'same difference'

i remember when i was about 7 years old my sisters said that to everything

Archived