IGNORED

share something quirky/peculiar that bothers/unsettles you.

Plum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ginkgo_pulp.jpg

Andy kind of berries or olives that fall from trees on sidewalks.

I don't like walking on them.

just pretend your a giant squooshing tiny little people. it helps.

Guest abusivegeorge

The thought that Lady Kakapo is LUDD.

The way I want to have sex with all of you.

The way all of you want to have sex with me.

Guest Gary C

I'll agree about the watery squirt before ketchup or mustard.

I'm sure I have others, but I can't think of them right now. I'll refer back to this thread when I'm reminded.

Guest Pilcat

the high-pitched sound of material with very small ridges being wiped by a wet hand....makes my spine tingle with cringes.

and i agree about walking on berries...

Guest Iain C

Being hugged by people I barely know or have just met. Get your hands off me!

Especially when you're with a group of friends and there's kind of a social obligation to hug everybody as a way of saying goodbye. There's just no polite way to say "don't touch me thanks".

Guest ezkerraldean
Being hugged by people I barely know or have just met. Get your hands off me!

Especially when you're with a group of friends and there's kind of a social obligation to hug everybody as a way of saying goodbye. There's just no polite way to say "don't touch me thanks".

tell them you're a leper

When little kids high five. I remember when my little sister was about 9 or 10 and she highfived a friend as a way to say goodbye, I wanted to smash their heads together.

Accentuated sounds in films that in reality are pretty silent. For example when a character in Battle Royale is tying his laces you can loudly hear every swish and swipe and it drives me nuts.

Guest theSun

people driving behind me.

people walking behind me (if i can't see their shadow).

sitting with my back to a door.

Guest abusivegeorge

Wow, sounds like you go everywhere shitting yourself. I used to be like this, but only because half of Luton wanted me dead. Today it's different, I killed them :devil: .

Guest ezkerraldean
Wow, sounds like you go everywhere shitting yourself. I used to be like this, but only because half of Luton wanted me dead. Today it's different, I killed them :devil: .

does that massive watford/luton rivalry still exist? i used to live with a watfordian, i wrote "luton" on his shades with UV pen to wind him up

Guest theSun

i just go everywhere feeling awkward heh

Guest abusivegeorge

does that massive watford/luton rivalry still exist? i used to live with a watfordian, i wrote "luton" on his shades with UV pen to wind him up

Lol, oh yes, you may remember the match from season before last where Luton played Watford, the end result was Luton fucking invaded the pitch and kicked the fucking daylights out of as many Watford fans as possible accross the other side of our stadium, made headline news. They shouldn't fuck with us at home, especially when we live so close and our support outnumbers theirs by about 5-1 (even when we play them at home).

I should imagine thats rather unpleasant, can I ask why? Do you live in a rough neighbourhood?

gypsies and midgets man... gypsies and midgets!

and those taller ones that be walkin' around... people!

word... indeed!

Guest theSun

I should imagine thats rather unpleasant, can I ask why? Do you live in a rough neighbourhood?

well i did just move into the city, and about 3 blocks down is roughly where the ghetto starts, but i've been like this forever. i just don't like the feeling of other people watching me when i can't see them. and i'm an avid Dune fan.

Guest abusivegeorge

Ah I see, yeah I understand what you mean as I used to feel like that as a child, thats definetly irrational to be something you've not grown out of though.

And lol.

Archived