IGNORED

i tried not to wank

Guest tht tne

Guest abusivegeorge

This thread kind of makes me want to wank.

*fap*

Good to see you following through in tru watmm style.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so not in the mood. think i may have done it 4 times over the course of today and i just know it wouldn't even been fun or worth the effort at this point. i think i may actually wait a few days or so. come the weekend i'd like to enjoy myself if my girlfriend is having it. i think she reads watmm sometimes. hi babe. moophee.

essines is right, this thread is weird due to its abrasive display of personal business....

twittering on watmm should be forbidden...

or at least confined within a random thread...

this would be an impossibility for me... now that i've left sedatives behind and went through my near-alcoholic and superstoner phases to initially cope with getting off the train, all i've got left is this raging libido that evidently wants me to become some sort of fucking sexual dynamo.

i wanna invite this girl out on thursday night... there's a early-90s hiphop night, part of 40oz'er week (the most patriotic beverage ever, so it claims) and they're serving up st ides, and then later at night dieselboy is playing and it's like ergh he's pretty wank tho i havent seen him since 97 or 98 and about once a month a proper drum and bass night is fun as shit.

the only problem is she's the friend of my friend's girlfriend and even tho i know her and i've sold her weed and shit, whenever i see her it's always through the friend and his GF, and solo i'm only in the myspace zone, where she's maybe a once a week person... arg. we'll see how it goes

Archived