IGNORED

AGT Rave Cru versus Remerge (Volume 3)

seed

vol3.gif

Remerge Vol. 3, limited edition 12″ (300 copies, no digital) featuring the AGT Rave Cru track “Terror Overdrive” out now on Remerge Records

On the flipside is “Amenyall”, a wonky hardcore workout, secretly written by a producer who’s part of a hugely respected outfit that have massively influenced pretty much everyone in electronic music and beyond, for near on 20 years…

Available now from the Remerge Shop, each order comes with a free AGT mix CD.

“downtempo’d dark fidget jungle meets oldskool stab-a-thon – it’d drop like a bomber raid in a club that one mate – skillz!”

Mark Archer / Altern8

“Top stuff, really like it! Great mix of old & new school styles, with a dash of HiJack thrown in for good measure”

Strictly Kev aka DJ Food

“one of the sickest tracks ever! keep killin it!”

Kid 606

“Where was you in 92? Who cares – I sure as fuck know it didn’t sound half as good as it does pushed in this AGT track. This is just plain beastly, tearing up the old school and making the new school look like the crying snot-nose bitches they are”

King Cannibal

“Terror Overdrive?… Strapped to a chair and soundly beaten around with laser stabs, concrete pianos and rolling snares…that shit is fuckin FIRE!!!!”

Drums Of Death

£8.50 is expensive for one record... but there's no way I can't get this, fact

aye, i know what you mean. it's difficult

but that does include postage + mix CD (proper CD, not a cdr)

and the Remerge guys certainly aren't making any profit from the release (nor are the artists)

The vinyl has been really well cut & mastered, the sound is excellent, lot of effort put into by the remerge guys to make this a good record

plus - the DJ Wasp track is absolutely superb and worth it alone, regardless of the real identity of the producer :-)

p.s. the artwork is by Hanal, who also did the Cavity Job sleeve art for Autechre....

Yeah I know the way it is.. small runs of stuff are often quite costly esp if you do it right.

To be honest I'm not too bothered about Amenyall, buying 100% for Terror Overdrive. That tune is awesome

Archived