IGNORED

Looking at your significant other in the mirror

lumpenprol

i'm no psychologist, but just from what I read in previous posts, and various allusions to other things, I would perhaps diagnose this as a Patient specific neurosis, but wtf do I know, except for no, I have never felt this way.

As an afterthought/side-note, it should be mentioned that my BEST EVER acid visuals (and lord knows I've seen some shit y'all) were from staring in a mirror.

i don't have to be on drugs for my face to change when i look in the mirror. some very, very strange things happen. of course it is not to the level of when i ate mushrooms and stared at my friends face for an hour or two.

one time i saw my (previously at the time) significant other on a video where she didn't know she was being filmed. quite frightening, seeing what people look like when they believe there is no social constraint being placed on them.

actually more like it was just frightening with her because she's a psycho.

i think he despises and resents her. I have no idea why i think that, as I know absolutely nothing about his relationship with the wifey-poo, other than the occasion straying paying session.

also maybe she is ugly.

i'm no psychologist, but just from what I read in previous posts, and various allusions to other things, I would perhaps diagnose this as a Patient specific neurosis, but wtf do I know, except for no, I have never felt this way.

lol

i always do it to give a different perspective and i always like it. maybe you have an ugly girlfriend?

double lol

I've just found that if I watch my girlfriend laugh or talk in the mirror (same applies for rearview mirror while driving) it looks really weird, and a bit alienating. You know how when someone makes a half-smile out of nervousness, or ruefulness, or what have you? It just feels wrong. It looks just as weird if you flip someone's face in Photoshop, except it doesn't move. I guess I need to date more symmetrical women.

lol

double lol

I've just found that if I watch my girlfriend laugh or talk in the mirror (same applies for rearview mirror while driving) it looks really weird, and a bit alienating. You know how when someone makes a half-smile out of nervousness, or ruefulness, or what have you? It just feels wrong. It looks just as weird if you flip someone's face in Photoshop, except it doesn't move. I guess I need to date more symmetrical women.

but that's why it looks weird mirrored. for 5 seconds.

must be it.

i thought this would be about the 'mirror face' some people have, that they only do when looking in a mirror

Guest dese manz hatin

I love looking at people in mirrors, it gives you a whole new perspective. Fitting rooms fascinate me too.. you know the types with 3 different mirrors where you can watch yourself from the sides or from behind

Archived