IGNORED

Two things

Blir

I remember a thread where people wondered about what Pro Radii is sampling. I couldn't find it so here's my theory - Tennis. Specifically Wimbledon. Could those big bassy thumps be distorted sounds of a tennis ball being struck? "Break" point? Sudden crowd cheers? Food for thought.

Also, what's the fuss about Second Peng? Loads of AE fans jizz about it but I don't think it's all that. The weakest part of Anvil Vapre for sure. Second Scepe has to be the best track on that EP for me...

Shit thread.

1. I agree that it would be some kind of sporting match, and yeah, tennis sounds the most appropiate

2. Second Peng is awesome and invented dubstep years before it came into play.

3. How much have you smoked prior to posting this? This thread is very typical of something I'd post after a bit of smokage.

I'm not saying Peng isn't good, I'm just saying it's not all it's cracked up to be. And yes, I forgot to mention dubstep thing.

Don't smoke, am at work, pretty bored. But these things just pop into my head now and then.

Guest theSun

second peng was initially my fav off anvil varpe, but i like all 3 others way better then it now. it's just so easy to feel.

pro radii could indeed be tennis balls drowning in reverb, but those hits could be anything to me, just depends what kind of filters are on.

Archived