IGNORED

New Forum Features

Joyrex

I've added two new features to the board - under your dropdown menu at the top where your username is, there is now "My Latest Topics" and "My Latest Posts", handy ways to find topics you participated in, or topics you started.

More to come, and yes, View New Content WILL be restored back to the "old" way with the 3.0.1 release of the forum (I have no idea when IPB is going to release it, but they are currently testing it on their forums, so I suspect very soon).

Guest Iain C

I thought I'd mention that I really love the new thread-like PM system, even if I've only used it for getting told off by you and challenging Joshier to a knife fight.

Guest Stoppit

I thought I'd mention that I really love the new thread-like PM system, even if I've only used it for getting told off by you and challenging Joshier to a knife fight.

I would pay good money to see a joshier/Iain C knife fight. I imagine it would be exactly like that bit at the end of Under Siege.

I would pay good money to see a joshier/Iain C knife fight. I imagine it would be exactly like that bit at the end of Under Siege.

I imagine it being something like this

[youtubehd]EdmzABzGDjU[/youtubehd]

Guest 277: 930-933

Get to fixin the oldschool text smilies.

This shit is horrible.

Also youtube videos still don't show up for me, except the hd ones, firefox latest version, vista.

wtd.

Get to fixin the oldschool text smilies.

This shit is horrible.

Also youtube videos still don't show up for me, except the hd ones, firefox latest version, vista.

wtd.

I'll work on the Smileys today, getting all the 'normal' code swapped out for the :smiley: code like it was, in addition to adding back some of the WATMM smileys.

When you say 'except for the HD ones', you mean the newer widescreen format videos?

Guest 277: 930-933

Cool!

Yeah, only videos that have been posted using the youtubehd tag show up for me , otherwise it's just a blank post.

Archived