IGNORED

the state of music today

Guest Z_B_Z

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I'm not reading this thread but your fake nostalgia is pathetic and weak, like my girly arms. Music is better than it has ever been.

My suggestion is to listen to less music. It is easy to just flit from one release to the next without really hearing the music as fully as you are able and then feeling like everything is shallow, empty, and disposable. Everyone has those handful of albums in their collection that don't get as much rotation as the others. Put those on and listen to them regularly. Find those little moments in them that the artist buried in there for you to find.

radio music sucks. i listen to plenty of music that will be around years from now cause i'm an elitist twat.

CBC Radio 3 is a great "radio station" to listen to in canada!

except, its not really a radio station, is it. you need a sirius satellite receiver to be able to listen to it. good mix of mostly canadian music spanning most genres except for shitty fucking pop music and country.

Guest JohnTqs

i'm starting to fall back in love with pop music from the late 90's/early 00's

justin timberlake - senorita

shaggy - it wasn't me

gabrielle - dreams

mary j. blige - family affair

nelly - hot in herre

Archived