IGNORED

things you do that make you feel like an asshole

Guest olson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

oh, I see your point. Hmmmmm..... At work today, I dropped a huge unwrapped bologna on the floor, made sure no one saw, then picked it up, dusted it off, and back in the case it went. I pity the poor fools who wants their bologna today. I hope someone dies from it.

Thats sick LOL.

Yek the girl in your avatar told me to say hi again.

oh, I see your point. Hmmmmm..... At work today, I dropped a huge unwrapped bologna on the floor, made sure no one saw, then picked it up, dusted it off, and back in the case it went. I pity the poor fools who wants their bologna today. I hope someone dies from it.

Thats sick LOL.

konichiwa, abusive george

also, 2nd on that relationship thing

my last gf, i was reluctant to sex her after hearing rumours,and a lot of VERY iffy stuff about her past, but i didnt have the heart to tell her why i wouldnt fuck her.

also,

nah, she had slept with everyone at her workplace

also, i tried to get shit started with foreplay and that, shes fucking BORING....didnt mind talking about my big thick cock, but wouldnt even fucking touch it, what a bitch

i hate women thanks george you cock.

I usually drop spare change on the ground just to see if people pick it up right after.

I bought a ton of crickets at the pet store and let them loose in my apartment before I moved out, because my landlord was an asshole.

Put a chipmunk my cat killed under some douche's seat in his car. where it went unnoticed for about a week.

made a fake myspace using my old boss' pictures. advertising him as gay and it went so far as to where a dude showed up to my old work to suck his dick with only enough cab fare to get him there.

I usually drop spare change on the ground just to see if people pick it up right after.

I bought a ton of crickets at the pet store and let them loose in my apartment before I moved out, because my landlord was an asshole.

Put a chipmunk my cat killed under some douche's seat in his car. where it went unnoticed for about a week.

made a fake myspace using my old boss' pictures. advertising him as gay and it went so far as to where a dude showed up to my old work to suck his dick with only enough cab fare to get him there.

what did your boss do once the guy showed up?

Thats sick LOL.

Pfft..don't ever talk to commercial chefs. You'll never want to eat in a restaurant again.

Thats sick LOL.

konichiwa, abusive george

She's Korean. She wouldn't say Konichiwa..she'd say "annyong".

Guest JohnTqs

i am a dick to girls who are interested in me that i am not interested in

swear too much when i play videogames

borrowing money all the time

getting people to work for me so i can go see a band, happens like every week

Archived