IGNORED

A Thought for Thursday & Friday

Guest Mr Salads

Guest Mr Salads

When you're out playing golf with your boss and you're on the last hole, make sure you pull the ball past the green. You don't want to win, trust me. Your return flight home will be that much more pleasant.

Guest Adjective

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

LOL

Guest zaphod

Why am I busting my butt as a doctor while Wanda is strolling down the Champs Elysees? Maybe if I knew a little less, I'd have time to live a little more. Even when you're a genius, life's a mystery.

Guest zaphod

The best success is usually the one you risk the most to achieve. But tonight I learned that sometimes just taking the risk is its own reward.

Guest zaphod

Tonight my dad heard people say things about him you usually don't hear until you're dead. He couldn't ask for a better reason to go on living.

Guest assegai

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word

itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words -

"mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's

why so is mankind.

Guest JohnTqs

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word

itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words -

"mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's

why so is mankind.

*places chin between thumb and index finger*

Shit, my company are going to Portugal in October to play golf, if I beat my boss I'd never let him live it down. He'd never hear anything else from then until the day he fires me.

Guest abusivegeorge

I've forgotten what this thread was about.

FUCKING LOL

Archived