IGNORED

Is it true about Japan

Guest abusivegeorge

How are beer vending machines surprising? They are all over the place in Germany.

i think coming from an american perspective it's surprising because a lot of states especially in the south have ridiculous rules imposed on the such as some counties in the united states are 'dry' where no sale of alcohol is allowed and most places stop serving it after 12pm

This. It's like they haven't grasped the concept that when you repress something more it makes it more attractive to use/abuse by the youngsters.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, why does everyone knock the quality of american microbrews? seriously, coors, bud, miller, they all suck, i think thats more than obvious, but if you just fucking looked through beeradvocate.com or any of those rating sites you would see for yourself more than a hefty amount of american brews are on there receiving good marks.

i only understand the criticism of american beer to a degree, then i realize the critics go into a shithole in Lubbock and guzzle down the cheapest pint they have.

Guest theSun

who's criticizing american beer? it's like music, there's a ton of shit out there that everyone will subject themselves to fairly regularly (april lavine = coors), but look a little deeper and there is a whole world of delicous drunkenness. i don't even have to look out of my region (within 2 hours drive) and i can find at least 10 breweries with fantastic beer that shits on guiness' stupid face.

good that you can see the tits up front, or you may be disappointed with the tiny asian mams

Guaranteed to never sag, or your money back.

good that you can see the tits up front, or you may be disappointed with the tiny asian mams

Guaranteed to never sag, or your money back.

Sooo not true.You'll never get your money back.

Archived