IGNORED

Architeq - Green & Gold

six

Never heard of this guy until recently but this is some of the best new stuff I've heard in a while. Weird mish-mash of styles, sort of weird spacey disco with elements of dub and wonky. Love the samples, can't wait to hear the whole album. One of his tracks is remixed on the new Mary Anne Hobbs comp. Check it out!

http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1459522-02.htm

Guest Glass Plate

It's ok, but often feels cheesey(not in the good way). Also get's really repetitive in song format. It also just feels kind of aimless to me(not in the good way), doesn't quite grasp on to any real objective.

I also found it funny on last.fm it's description talked about how he uses more analog gear to get a unique sound that makes him stick out from the rest of the lap-top generation, but then in his photo the first piece of gear in the forefront is his macbook. Then there's a couple amps, a tape delay, and a whole ONE analog-sound source. (a monosynth)

Archived