IGNORED

i live in glasgow now

pcock

incidentally while im fucked, turns out my course is insane.

i got a polite ticking off in my second lesson for not having learned the first movement of beethovens 7th sonata note perfect in a week. although after 7 hours a day of practicing the same piece intensely, turns out i can actually learn beethoven sonatas from memory in a matter of days, which is an extremely pleasant suprise.

incidentally while im fucked, turns out my course is insane.

i got a polite ticking off in my second lesson for not having learned the first movement of beethovens 7th sonata note perfect in a week. although after 7 hours a day of practicing the same piece intensely, turns out i can actually learn beethoven sonatas from memory in a matter of days, which is an extremely pleasant suprise.

fucking lol, a friend of mine is doing a DJ set tonight as a Halloween special at a place called the "V" club, I heard its free entry to those who dress up. This place is pretty close to The Garage if I remember rightly, on the street opposite it...

I'm going as a pimped up V from V for Vendetta :P

Guest ezkerraldean

I'm going as a pimped up V from V for Vendetta :P

wicked, do that shit!

mate of mine did it last year, worked really well

although i was dressed as an orthodox jew at the same time, and we only had one black hat between us so had to share it lol

if its anything like the glasgow one, why would you go there to drink?

Nah it was the new Bangface venue. I think it hosts gay nights otherwise.

Archived