IGNORED

it's snowing

essines

the show isn't going to be gone till june is the problem. also it's cold.

i really don't mind it but i'm going to hate it come march.

also, i'll quaf a beer or 14 tonight as well.

John for someone in the united states you are shockingly English by nature.

lol, i love tea. and lawrence of arabia. tolkien too. i've always thought of moving to england for a few years but i think the weather would depress me

It's sunny and windy. I'm glad it doesn't snow here, I'm tired of that shit.

I paid rent today, and I'm going to have to spend more money on a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I would quaff some beers, but I is effectively BROKED.

Guest abusivegeorge

Seriously noone likes living in France, not even Barbar.

I have effectively insulted Scotland, America, Canada and France at least twice today and watmmers just don't care, that's why I love this place.

Seriously noone likes living in France, not even Barbar.

I have effectively insulted Scotland, America, Canada and France at least twice today and watmmers just don't care, that's why I love this place.

yeah but fucking skiing in france

also i'm pretty much a 12 year old girl deep down so paris is probably where it's at for me

Guest abusivegeorge

You've just made me think of some jailbait pictures and how I actually like some of them.

Also skiiing in france is not the hype that everyone gives it, in comparison to other european countries (this is based upon the experiences of two brothers who are close friends of mine, one of them is England number 1, the other one is Europe number 1), One them is right in the high of his skiiing career at the minute, he does this and lives in New Zealand, the other is continuing his career in Austria. France is good for skiiing, if its the only place you've ever skiid or are a newcomer to the sport.

Thats 3 insults for France now.

Guest abusivegeorge

Not really mate, we do have dri ski slopes, I have no idea if there any real skiiing resorts in Scotland, I should imagine there may be depending on the season but tbh I genuinely have no idea, and if there are, they aren't really renowned, my friends are always travelling abroad to do any proper skiiing.

Archived