IGNORED

It's that time of the month again

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clearly i've not been paying enough attention this past year or so, but who the hell is abusivegeorge and why have I not noticed any of these 8000 posts?

/back to not caring.

ya

Guest abusivegeorge

clearly i've not been paying enough attention this past year or so, but who the hell is abusivegeorge and why have I not noticed any of these 8000 posts?

/back to not caring.

ya

You're not not caring enough either.

take a couple months off

Not possible. I think this is the only example ever of WATMM not making someone a rampant alcoholic.

Guest abusivegeorge

take a couple months off

Not possible. I think this is the only example ever of WATMM not making someone a rampant alcoholic.

Word up man.

im open to the possibility that i might start wanting to care... perhaps deeply so.

you are right though, i'm uncaring at the present moment.

such a harsh world we live in.

im open to the possibility that i might start wanting to care... perhaps deeply so.

Hi ism, nice of you to drop in. Are you still playing Pro Evo? What did you think of the latest one?

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, no what I mean was, that to be as uncaring as you wish to be, that you should not have replied in the first place, so you need to uncare a little bit more, especially if you are open to the idea of possibly caring, you should always go the xtreme of uncaring before you swing the other way, just to be sure, it's the only you'll truly be sure if caring feels right or not.

Hi ism, nice of you to drop in. Are you still playing Pro Evo? What did you think of the latest one?

I've always like pro evo, purely because I don't find it as serious as Fifa, it's a bit more fun, more of a laugh, ya know? But I've not played any pro evo now since about 2004.

/back to not caring.

ya

You're not not caring enough either.

i was agreeing to the bulk of his post, not his final sign off.

I think they're trying to say you are like 3rd generation watmm and not taking you seriously even though you done all these posts, it's like maximo park releasing 5 albums and one year and trying to get noticed by LFO. It's just background noise. Kinda the way i feel about that vulnerable, jaded, flawed, try hard human being known as keltoi.

Guest abusivegeorge

without background noise we would hear the idiots we're talking to far too clearly

lol, this is amazing.

Archived