IGNORED

sexual assault prevention tips

kaini

1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.

2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!

3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!

4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.

5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!

6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.

8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.

9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!

10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone "by accident" you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.

Guest thanksomuch

they need to post that at the laundry mat ffs. or staple it to the dicks of every asshole that comes to my laundry mat. that might be more effetive.

Guest abusivegeorge

this is funny because last night i gave a girl a piggy back and my finger slipped into her pouch.

Did it feel adequate?

p.s. sorry about the other day man, couldn't have rung at a more inconvenient time lol.

this is funny because last night i gave a girl a piggy back and my finger slipped into her pouch.

Did it feel adequate?

p.s. sorry about the other day man, couldn't have rung at a more inconvenient time lol.

haha, i was taking a poo.

i rang because my normal phone is dead (lost charger) and when i put my sim card in my old crap phone, none of contacts came over, so i got a txt off you thinking that number was my friends.

i was pretty spun out but it only took me about 15 seconds to realise the only george i know is a 3 weeks old baby, and couldn't possibly have a southern accent.

hope you had a nice evening.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, awesome! Some people liken me to a person of that age description though.

I had a wicked evening thanks mate, I hope you had a nice poo.

I hope you had a nice poo.

now that's the kind of sincerity our generation is missing.

and you know what, i did have a good poo.

thankyou.

Guest abusivegeorge

You're right, our generation has no sincerity whatsoever, and even when they do it isn't for the likes of poo, I have sincerity for everything now.

I've learnt a lot since karmakramer told me how his shit never wins against him and his shit knows it.

Archived