IGNORED

Tales from teh Hood

sneaksta303

yo that's a pretty intense story. I imagine its hard to deal with the cold harsh reality of seeing something like that. Part of me kinda wants to see a body as a passerby, but its the same part of me that drives me to watch films that destroy my mind for several days so maybe its better off this way.

Its pretty funny how awful the crime ratio gets as SOON as you cross the Canada/US border. Specifically I'm talking if you compare crime rates from Detroit and Windsor, its pretty funny considering the downtown districts of both cities are connected by several bridges.

moral of the story: move to Canada because the USA is fucked.

I'll always be a gary/chicago kid at heart. This shit's the truth, but probably one of those things you wouldn't care about if you weren't around when it was poppin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ono4lhwGSKI

EDIT: CCA is fucking funny/retarded. These guys were runnin shit. straight pushin keys ALL FUCKING DAY, makin money out the ass. They gave themselves away by giving to many details away in their songs. no fuckin lie. the dea finally locked 'em all up. Concord is the name of these projects in gary.

Not that anyone cares but I thought I'd update and say that as of today, the two main gents involved DID NOT, know each other. That is liable to change but after talking to my boy Boo (who was like a brother to Lay-low (the deceased)), it seem like some random ass shit.

:facepalm:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'll always be a gary/chicago kid at heart. This shit's the truth, but probably one of those things you wouldn't care about if you weren't around when it was poppin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ono4lhwGSKI

EDIT: CCA is fucking funny/retarded. These guys were runnin shit. straight pushin keys ALL FUCKING DAY, makin money out the ass. They gave themselves away by giving to many details away in their songs. no fuckin lie. the dea finally locked 'em all up. Concord is the name of these projects in gary.

rap snitches

tellin' all they business

sit up in court

and be they own star witness

do you see the perpetrator?

yeah, I'm right here

fuck around

get the whole label sent up for years

Guest cupajoe60
i saw a man get shot seven times on fucking powell street (a major thoroughfare and not a highly sketchy place at all) in san fran. the assailant just opened the car door and BOOM. seven fucking times. I ran into the nearest Gap. Last thing i remember of that scene is just the crumpled figure of the guy hanging out of his car door with the killer still poised. I feel ya Sneak, that shit doesn't leave you easily!

Wow really on Powell? That's out of the ordinary.

i saw a man get shot seven times on fucking powell street (a major thoroughfare and not a highly sketchy place at all) in san fran. the assailant just opened the car door and BOOM. seven fucking times. I ran into the nearest Gap. Last thing i remember of that scene is just the crumpled figure of the guy hanging out of his car door with the killer still poised. I feel ya Sneak, that shit doesn't leave you easily!

Wow really on Powell? That's out of the ordinary.

yeah. it was weird.

update:

An acquaintance (or facebook friend) of mine (17) was just arrested for attempted murder of another 17 year old we both know. He stabbed him ten times, and punctured his lung. He father just bailed him out ($10,000) and he stands to face trial as an adult. Isn't the minimum sentence of like 15 years? fuck. I'm still a little shocked. They we're fighting over a fucking girl. :wacko:

Guest GrandPopPoplock

God damn it . I thought this thread was about the 1995 ''CLASSIC'' film Tales From The Hood .

Damn you , Mike...damn you .

Archived